NT loves to butcher figures of speech vol. Irv Gotti in the club

Originally Posted by PraVokal

100 and 1 dominations
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Wasn't that said on Twitter? 

The number of times I see people use "should of" in here can't possibly be a mistake. I'm convinced people don't know it's should "have" not should "of". That $##$$ gets me
mad.gif

The number of times I see people use "should of" in here can't possibly be a mistake. I'm convinced people don't know it's should "have" not should "of". That $##$$ gets me
mad.gif

Dover Mint Pincher = Doberman pinscher

And this may not be a NT thing, but on Twitter, filet mignon was butchered into "flaming young".
roll.gif

Dover Mint Pincher = Doberman pinscher

And this may not be a NT thing, but on Twitter, filet mignon was butchered into "flaming young".
roll.gif

"pyp in da skies??? " is my favorite but thats done on purpose

this reminds me of my first thread that was a video about a guy who had amnesia every 30 seconds... but I spelled it like "admesia" in the thread title and it was basically 11 pages roasting me of my title

"pyp in da skies??? " is my favorite but thats done on purpose

this reminds me of my first thread that was a video about a guy who had amnesia every 30 seconds... but I spelled it like "admesia" in the thread title and it was basically 11 pages roasting me of my title

I never got the Irv Gotti in the Club thing. Or was that the 50cent song? It's been a minute.

I never got the Irv Gotti in the Club thing. Or was that the 50cent song? It's been a minute.

Originally Posted by buggz05

some dude heard the song Tipsy and mistook the word everybody for irv gotti.

Originally Posted by buggz05

some dude heard the song Tipsy and mistook the word everybody for irv gotti.

Back
Top Bottom