NT loves to butcher figures of speech vol. Irv Gotti in the club

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Originally Posted by buggz05

I never got the Irv Gotti in the Club thing. Or was that the 50cent song? It's been a minute.

some dude heard the song Tipsy and mistook the word everybody for irv gotti.
There we go. 
laugh.gif

I haven't been to NT in like 3 or 4 years. Good to be back. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Originally Posted by buggz05

I never got the Irv Gotti in the Club thing. Or was that the 50cent song? It's been a minute.

some dude heard the song Tipsy and mistook the word everybody for irv gotti.
There we go. 
laugh.gif

I haven't been to NT in like 3 or 4 years. Good to be back. 
pimp.gif

a common one is "oh right".  i kept making the same mistake until my douchey friend corrected me and said it was "alright".
also "should of" should be "should have".

a common one is "oh right".  i kept making the same mistake until my douchey friend corrected me and said it was "alright".
also "should of" should be "should have".

in all fairness the could vs couldn't care less thing has been an english language debate for a long time and is not just an nt/internet slip up- people always say could care less but when you type it it just doesn't feel/look right-

minus well is the one i see the most on NT i think...and the bolivian but thats homage to the great Iron Mike

in all fairness the could vs couldn't care less thing has been an english language debate for a long time and is not just an nt/internet slip up- people always say could care less but when you type it it just doesn't feel/look right-

minus well is the one i see the most on NT i think...and the bolivian but thats homage to the great Iron Mike

I can't remember exactly but another rap lyric butchering involved the Jay-Z/Jeezy/Bron/Wade line. Too lazy to find the thread.
edit: Found it. 15 pages!! 
laugh.gif
 http://niketalk.com/topic/217436/If-Jeezy-39-s-payin-LeBron-I-39-m-paying-Dwayne-Wade?page=1

rayray3thousand wrote:
I thought it was "If Deezy's payin Lebron, I'm paying Dwayne Wade" meaning if Donnie Walsh (Knicks) signs Lebron during the 2010 off season, then Jay-Z (Nets) is gonna sign Dwayne Wade

laugh.gif
 u need some better headphones fam 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't remember exactly but another rap lyric butchering involved the Jay-Z/Jeezy/Bron/Wade line. Too lazy to find the thread.
edit: Found it. 15 pages!! 
laugh.gif
 http://niketalk.com/topic/217436/If-Jeezy-39-s-payin-LeBron-I-39-m-paying-Dwayne-Wade?page=1

rayray3thousand wrote:
I thought it was "If Deezy's payin Lebron, I'm paying Dwayne Wade" meaning if Donnie Walsh (Knicks) signs Lebron during the 2010 off season, then Jay-Z (Nets) is gonna sign Dwayne Wade

laugh.gif
 u need some better headphones fam 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

O lny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, t he olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rgh it pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs psas it on !!"

O lny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, t he olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rgh it pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs psas it on !!"

Back
Top Bottom