NT Member committed suicide? (Elcerrito91)

RIP 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Damn. I'm speechless.

Bros my PM box is always open if you need someone to talk to.

R.I.P. EC 91.........................................................Respect to 'balloonoboy' for that offer.

frown.gif
  man rip.

30t6p3b.gif
  and
indifferent.gif
 at me giving him a hard time under other screen names

im actually mad at myself for that  %@!$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Sad to read about. I know I got into it with him on here a few times in the threads, and did notice that he'd stopped posting, but I just figured he'd grown out of it and might be posting under another name. I think back to when I was that age and basically flunked out of school ruining my chances to get back on my academic scholarship I had some pretty dark thoughts, my friends and family (and a tiny bit of psychotherapy) helped me get over it though and now that I look back on it, I realize it wasn't anything worth ending it all over.

I wish people would open up more, a simple conversation could have prevented this from happening

RIP

i am saddened by his passing

we pm'd back & forth about nike history more than a few times
he had great intrinsic motivation toward the subject & i enjoyed that a lot

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

damn man. R.I.P.

people used to go hard on this guy, and i never saw why. he seemed knowledgeable and passionate about shoes, and all around a decent, cool dude.

people need to chill, for real.
30t6p3b.gif

I remember there used to be like an 80 page thread on n-sb forums of dudes just flaming him, PS'ing his pics and all that
30t6p3b.gif

RIP too much death in the world to lose people through suicide Keep your heads up NTers but mourn the passing of a fellow sneakerhead

Wow. I know some of his views in the Nike Retro forum weren't viewed all to well by some, but he seemed like a cool guy.

R.I.P.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

You can never really tell what some one is going through unless you walk in their shoes.

this.
didn't know the dude but wish i did...wish i did everything humanely possible to change this outcome...

Rest in happiness...

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

I wish people would open up more, a simple conversation could have prevented this from happening

RIP
This.

NT may be immature at times, but we wouldn't wanna see one of our own go out like that...RIP
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom