NT Member committed suicide? (Elcerrito91)

I'll be going to that memorial service for him tomorrow. if anyone is trying to roll thru let me know. I'm coming from Pittsburg.

I'll be going to that memorial service for him tomorrow. if anyone is trying to roll thru let me know. I'm coming from Pittsburg.

man that is sad to hear RIP. to everyone out there struggling keep on pushing and have faith that you may be given the ability to change your life for the better at any moment no matter what you are going through

Originally Posted by DeNs415

What time is the service?

I really wish I had reached out to meet him in person and talk to him in real life.  From reading his remembrances, I've learned a lot about him and he seemed to have been a very humble and caring person. It's amazing how even when you don't know someone personally, that indirect connection whether it's school or NT, makes you feel that you've lost a brother. R.I.P

Damn...I remember his SB related posts and having a disagreement with him over the white/cement IV quality. goes to show you how short life is and how sneakers are just leather and rubber,

R.I.P

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

damn man. R.I.P.

people used to go hard on this guy, and i never saw why. he seemed knowledgeable and passionate about shoes, and all around a decent, cool dude.

people need to chill, for real.
30t6p3b.gif

I remember there used to be like an 80 page thread on n-sb forums of dudes just flaming him, PS'ing his pics and all that
30t6p3b.gif

Damn that's just sad.

R.I.P. fellow sneakerhead

Man, from Pennsylvania?? You driving, or flying?  either way man your a good dude.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by blakep267

Elcerrito was big over on n-sb and ISS, where he racked up crazy numbers of posts in a few months. He would always go on and on about 2002 quality sb dunks etc. All the time, non stop. He got bashed alot since he didnt actually own any of the sneakers he would talk about. Honestly, he was an annoying guy and nobody really liked him on the forums. But sad to hear some1 die all the same
The wrong NTer died.

#RIP Tho smh
real life...
cold 
laugh.gif

any way... RIP elcerrito... 

hopefully someone clears the story up...

i know some people say youre a coward for commiting that... but i sort of in a way see them as sort of brave?

think about it... how many people actually think about doing it but dont have the guts...

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Damn. I'm speechless.

Bros my PM box is always open if you need someone to talk to.

Seriously, I consider NT family even if I don't know everyone.
RIP.

Originally Posted by hewlett615

Man, from Pennsylvania?? You driving, or flying?  either way man your a good dude.
I think he means the Pitt we got here in NorCal.

R.I.P Henry.
frown.gif
it's so crazy how he's from my area & i have high school friends who know him. he lives literally 10 minutes away from me. so sad.
frown.gif
i hope he's happy, wherever he is.

Very sad to hear. I saw the local news report on this yesterday. I just found out today it was an NTer. So sad. I haven't talked to him on here for a while now (didn't know dude), but very shocking. I hope hes in a better place.

R.I.P. Glad to see that NT can come together & pay homage to NTers who are no longer with us... Sad story.

Back
Top Bottom