NT Member committed suicide? (Elcerrito91)

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by blakep267

Elcerrito was big over on n-sb and ISS, where he racked up crazy numbers of posts in a few months. He would always go on and on about 2002 quality sb dunks etc. All the time, non stop. He got bashed alot since he didnt actually own any of the sneakers he would talk about. Honestly, he was an annoying guy and nobody really liked him on the forums. But sad to hear some1 die all the same

Not what needs to be talked about right now, thats irrelevant.Have some respect little guy
Where was I being disrespecful? Its who he was on the forums, for most people who have no idea who he is. He ws the guy who would talk about quality. Nothing wrong with that, its just who he was

Damn. Dude sent me a PM 0n 8/24/11

-------------------------------------
To:illphillip
Sent:August 24, 2011, 9:25 pm

Hey man, are you still into Dunks (SB or non) at all? I was wondering if you had any info on Pro Bs. I made an archive on the other site and thought I had all of them, but a dude on NSB said that I was missing some (the ones he was referring to didn't have Pro B written on the box label). Also iyo, why did SB die?
Here's the link:
http://$%!%#@+!*+#@@.com/forums/post-up-your-pro-b-s/64:0:441448/p220/

Thanks
-Henry

Crazy. All these deaths lately (Seau, MCA) are starting to %**+ my head up.

RIP

Elcerrito was big over on n-sb and ISS, where he racked up crazy numbers of posts in a few months. He would always go on and on about 2002 quality sb dunks etc. All the time, non stop. He got bashed alot since he didnt actually own any of the sneakers he would talk about. Honestly, he was an annoying guy and nobody really liked him on the forums. But sad to hear some1 die all the same

Not what needs to be talked about right now, thats irrelevant.Have some respect little guy
Where was I being disrespecful? Its who he was on the forums, for most people who have no idea who he is. He ws the guy who would talk about quality. Nothing wrong with that, its just who he was
Your choice of words and what you chose to discuss was pretty poor. I'd say that's somewhat disrespectful considering the situation.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by illphillip

Your choice of words and what you chose to discuss was pretty poor. I'd say that's somewhat disrespectful considering the situation.

Very disrespectful, given the situation. But you have to remember why people log onto the internet......to be anonymous %%@ holes. Don't feed into it by acknowledging it...  this is already 2 too many replies about what dude said. So anyway... 

Wow had no clue he was a sneakerhead. I go to Cal and heard about the news last night.

I usually don't get shocked or taken back by many things, but this did it to me. RIP to him and best wishes to his family.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

This makes me wonder how many NT Soldiers have fallen without any of us knowing. Like if Diego died how would we ever know? Well KSteezy might tell us but someone that doesn't have any real world friends on NT, how would we ever know? SMH.

RIP man

Funny you posted this, cuz I PMed Method Man asking him the same question a few weeks back... He gave me a iffy answer... but whatevs *shrug*

R.I.P. to ol dude tho...

RIP to the homie, if anyone needs someone to talk to please inbox me. I'd never turn my back on someone truly in need.

RIP. Very unfortunate.
My friends at the Cal dorms say that they believe he jumped.
In light of that, I feel like we gotta be more willing to hit up the NT community for help before something like this happens again. Sure we joke around and such, but if someone truly needs help, NT always pulls through.

dang man, as previously stated i hope he has found peace now, RIP

damn, I know he used to get it on NSB for posting everything and not buying it...and saying things like "04 quality"....the nike retro forum here hasnt seen him post in so long...
RIP Henry if true

Back
Top Bottom