NT Men...Are you intimidated by women with short hair?

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

Originally Posted by rhester

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

I'm not a man but I can tell you that many women with short hair come off as being very strong and secure (idependent)....which scares off many men. I love it though, just doesnt look right on everyone.

Pics of your HAIR....

nerd.gif

what you did..I see it..
eek.gif
Just got it

imo, your friend OP is strange...nothin hotter than a woman that's independent and has her thing going on.

seems like a lot of NTers don't like this kind of girl...that's judging from responses in threads throughout the years.

i love it personally...a chill girl, strong woman that doesn't attach herself completely to you and you gotta be with her every damn second...naw, i'mnot about that.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by King Beef

I'm not a man but I can tell you that many women with short hair come off as being very strong and secure (independent)....which can scare off many different men. I love it though, just doesnt look right on everyone.
Girl in your avy got that
dsl_modem.jpg
Let me get online
pimp.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

This can't be a grown man asking this question?
smh.gif
The writing's on the wall: I might be too old when these are the type of topics I'm seeing on NTare even seriously being asked.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Nash

Originally Posted by King Beef

I'm not a man but I can tell you that many women with short hair come off as being very strong and secure (independent)....which can scare off many different men. I love it though, just doesnt look right on everyone.
Girl in your avy got that
dsl_modem.jpg
Let me get online
pimp.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

smh.gif
The writing's on the wall: I might be too old when these are the type of topics I'm seeing on NT are even seriously being asked.
smh.gif
smh.gif
I just came to see if OP posted another picture of Carmelo Anthony.

smh.gif
The writing's on the wall: I might be too old when these are the type of topics I'm seeing on NT are even seriously being asked.
smh.gif
smh.gif
I don't get it?

How old do we have to be to be your standard of a "grown men"?

Nobody can ask a question or discuss anything on NT anymore 'Old man'?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

it don't matter to me, as long as their hair is done and they look good with it.
That's what I say.

Yet dudes are hella hesitant to go and bag.

This is one of those things I'm having a hard time understanding.

Guess this is one of those times when you gotta go up to a female for ya boy and be like "My man over there is feeling you, but he's being a shylittle punk right now"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

laugh.gif
What?!?!?

What you mean short hair? Like a fade/caesar? Imma need pics.

How can short hair be intimidating? Shhh is sexy as ##%!. I don't attach any expectations/stereotypes/labels with women who have short hair and I didn't even know there were any.

I swear be learning all types of new +#$@ on NT
Like Rihanna hair short...

I find it sexy as hell on some women...Not all...

And me neither...I had no idea some girls and dudes had like this "intimidation" thing until a few days ago...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

3 dudes I work with literally said "She gonna shoot me down son" and these are dudes that I have seen first hand bag girls in weird/balls-y situations. (Like in front of a dude she might've been walkin with "Nah, that can't be her man, that's her brother or cousin. I'm gonna holla", In front of their moms or something, or In front of a army of her girlfriends)

But they were like "Nah...She gonna reject me b" when it came to the Rihanna hair/swag girls.

laugh.gif
Wow them those low confidence cats. First time I'm hearing of this. Rhianna hair length aint intimidating. Like I don't even see wherethat begins.

Girls who can make look good have something about them that make you want to approach them even more imo. I've heard of a certain look a chick's facethat might be intimidating but short hair?
laugh.gif

But @*** it more for everybody else
pimp.gif

my 4th grade teacher had short hair and she was evil. yelled at us little kids on the regular and what not. i suppose that made me develop an aversion to shorthaired females
smh.gif

These dudes I work with are not low confidence anything...

laugh.gif

It was just crazy hearing it from like 5-6+ of these dudes as of late.

Like, hearing something from too many people around the same time for it to be just a coincidence.

At least I am getting the vibe of "I know what you mean" so far in this thread from some people...
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

And just cause you got high self esteem & confidence that doesn't mean you are immune to intimidation.

I'm pretty sure Jordan stepped on the court, even with his swag at an all time high, looked @ Larry Bird standin in front of him and had to be like...

"Awwww shhhhh...."
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Word to minute 9:07 of School Daze

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I don't get it?

How old do we have to be to be your standard of a "grown men"?

Nobody can ask a question or discuss anything on NT anymore 'Old man'?

laugh.gif

When you get in the "30 and over" club, you get to a certain , well not to sound condescending, maturity level where it doesn't matter whatanyone else thinks. "Swag" turns into confidence and you go for what interests YOU. I just couldn't see me asking one of my frat bruhz or my boysthis question. If you're seriously attracted to a person and don't hollar at her because of what you're worried what someone else thinks, well,I'll let you deal with that. That's all I'm saying. I just couldn't see me posing this question seriously to NT. Seems like it was for thelulz.

laugh.gif
What?!?!?

What you mean short hair? Like a fade/caesar? Imma need pics.

How can short hair be intimidating? Shhh is sexy as ##%!. I don't attach any expectations/stereotypes/labels with women who have short hair and I didn't even know there were any.

I swear be learning all types of new +#$@ on NT

This is what I'm saying.............again, I might be too old to understand...........

Back
Top Bottom