NT Men...Are you intimidated by women with short hair?

I mean its just a haircut
laugh.gif

If we're talking neck length, then not at all. But if she's got a Johnny Unitas crew cut going on up there then we've got problems.

if I'm attracted I'm speaking, you only get 1 shot sometimes and I'm not gonna think myself out of the situation. If I don't speak there wouldhave to be another reason than just her hair being styled a certain way.

I've never heard this or knew people thought like this, that's crazy.

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by King Beef

I'm not a man but I can tell you that many women with short hair come off as being very strong and secure (independent)....which can scare off many different men. I love it though, just doesnt look right on everyone.
Girl in your avy got that
dsl_modem.jpg
Let me get online
pimp.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Not to play no one or anything...

But I really think a lot of dudes are...

Be it cause of what their boys will say or some reason similar to it.

There was this one dude I know that said 'Nah, she looks too independent with it. Like she gonna flat out tell me 'I don't need a damn man' "

I was like "What the hell?!"
laugh.gif

And I got a few homegirls I was chatting with that told me kinda the same.

They feel dudes don't holla at them as much as the long hair broads.

That they think cause of their short hair = They think dudes are like 'She's gonna be a pain in the #@$ to bag/hit'. And they got brothers and guy friends that constantly tell them this too.

Not talking about JO's or Skeezers.

I'm talking about a female you would wanna date = You think you or other guys are intimidated by short hair women?

This place is getteing dumber by the minute.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Not to play no one or anything...

But I really think a lot of dudes are...

Be it cause of what their boys will say or some reason similar to it.

There was this one dude I know that said 'Nah, she looks too independent with it. Like she gonna flat out tell me 'I don't need a damn man' "

I was like "What the hell?!"
laugh.gif

And I got a few homegirls I was chatting with that told me kinda the same.

They feel dudes don't holla at them as much as the long hair broads.

That they think cause of their short hair = They think dudes are like 'She's gonna be a pain in the #@$ to bag/hit'. And they got brothers and guy friends that constantly tell them this too.

Not talking about JO's or Skeezers.

I'm talking about a female you would wanna date = You think you or other guys are intimidated by short hair women?

This place is getteing dumber by the minute.
smh.gif

Co-sign, CIDMAN, you owe me some braincells.

Originally Posted by pip777

I'm not a man but I can tell you that many women with short hair come off as being very strong and secure (independent)....which can scare off many different men. I love it though, just doesnt look right on everyone.
dsl_modem.jpg
I see what you did there........and I agree.

laugh.gif
you sly fox you. I concur.

I'm black and majority of my females experiences have been with black women, which means Monday they could have Rihanna cut and Tuesday have hair to thesmall of their back. As long as it looks good I'm with it

Wifey is currently rocking a short doo and I'm loving it.

the word "intimidated" is being thrown around so loosely now-a-days, its terrible

why can't I just not be attracted to you....it cant just be that you don't cut it for me....i just have to be scared/intimidated.....some women kill me

Ya'll are on the wrong message board if some of you guys are coming to NT for mature and/or thought provoking discussions.

This is NT.

Look at the General threads on any given day...it's always something along the lines of :

'Girl problem, Big booty appreciation, Fight video, Girl problem, Big boobs appreciation, Clothing thread, Girl problem, Clothing thread, Random politicalthread, This movie sucks, This movie is ill"

And it has been since day one...

Hell, It used to be even worse. It was everything I stated above plus rap music & sports threads on top of that.

If the music is too loud = you're too old.

laugh.gif

Ya'll are on the wrong message board if some of you guys are coming to NT for mature and/or thought provoking discussions.

This is NT.

Look at the General threads on any given day...it's always something along the lines of :

'Girl problem, Big booty appreciation, Fight video, Girl problem, Big boobs appreciation, Clothing thread, Girl problem, Clothing thread, Random political thread, This movie sucks, This movie is ill"

And it has been since day one...

Hell, It used to be even worse. It was everything I stated above plus rap music & sports threads on top of that.

If the music is too loud = you're too old.

laugh.gif

This. Well put too, I'm surprised.

haircuts scare people these days? wow. -_- at the comment about women with short hair being more independent. thats possibly the dumbest post of 2009

dsl_modem.jpg
Reference of the YEAR, this man stole the title with only 3 days left in the year.

Congratulations!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom