NT Milk Carton

you mean yall went 6 pages without mentioning The Hater Boxden?

i mean we all know he got banned but somebody must have wanted the lulz
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Manifest116
Menace5Star
TrueHipHapa
Collie
Khlav Kalash
Ceddie
dCarter
Premo55
SouthSideLuva
KingCrop
Defiokn (sp?)
Pusha T
I forgot about Guevara Ghost.
Yep, I remember all of them. Isn't Guevara Ghost the creator of the Harlem Shake Story? And what ever happened to Ceddie on some real stuff? And is KingCrop the guy that runs CrookedTongues.com?

Manifest116
Menace5Star
TrueHipHapa
Collie
Khlav Kalash
Ceddie
dCarter
Premo55
SouthSideLuva
KingCrop
Defiokn (sp?)
Pusha T
I forgot about Guevara Ghost.
Yep, I remember all of them. Isn't Guevara Ghost the creator of the Harlem Shake Story? And what ever happened to Ceddie on some real stuff? And is KingCrop the guy that runs CrookedTongues.com?

to all the people complaining about NT now, why don't you guys do/say funny stuff to make it like it was?

to all the people complaining about NT now, why don't you guys do/say funny stuff to make it like it was?

Originally Posted by Kramer

I left NT after MayorOfNYC stood me up on a KFC lunch date.

Originally Posted by Kramer

I left NT after MayorOfNYC stood me up on a KFC lunch date.

Swooshm's still around, I saw him post in Nike Retro or the Jordan Brand forum last week.

Swooshm's still around, I saw him post in Nike Retro or the Jordan Brand forum last week.

Man I remember that 2004 "Summer Son of Shamm" thread
laugh.gif
Those stories had me dyin...

I've always been here though
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 0cks

Man I remember that 2004 "Summer Son of Shamm" thread
laugh.gif
Those stories had me dyin...

I've always been here though
nerd.gif

I would say 03-05 were the best years of NT.  I don't really post much and after getting banned a couple of times because of my PS's and comics - I can't really blame the Mods/Admin for holding %$#^ down though.  PYP's, PS threads, draw you're own NT comic and MS Paint contests made NT general. 

I can't really complain - NT still has the occasional LULZ.   

I remember I think his name was Marcus Valez and Free The Chief. Even recently Master Zik. Just a few names besides the ones that were already posted.

Back
Top Bottom