NT Milk Carton

Originally Posted by Club29

SpaceJam got made fun of for being a fat kid. Dudes started calling him SpaceHam
laugh.gif

He did live in a mansion though, from what I remember

i have a feeling he's still around
what bout citystarsreemo
shocka and big shasta
roll.gif

SpaceJam got made fun of for being a fat kid. Dudes started calling him SpaceHam
laugh.gif

what bout citystarsreemo
shocka and big shasta
roll.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

laugh.gif

what bout citystarsreemo
shocka and big shasta
roll.gif

WHADDUP FAM!! I forgot my password for that account I ain't never go no where, what happened to Derry and TheGlv,EchoHoody??

laugh.gif

what bout citystarsreemo
shocka and big shasta
roll.gif

WHADDUP FAM!! I forgot my password for that account I ain't never go no where, what happened to Derry and TheGlv,EchoHoody??

laugh.gif

what bout citystarsreemo
shocka and big shasta
roll.gif

laugh.gif

what bout citystarsreemo
shocka and big shasta
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NooEra

ilovetheXIV

I remember that guy.  He was a clown though.  What ever happened to Snuggles?  marcgrat?  There was also some other spoiled fat kid, can't remember the name though.

Originally Posted by NooEra

ilovetheXIV

I remember that guy.  He was a clown though.  What ever happened to Snuggles?  marcgrat?  There was also some other spoiled fat kid, can't remember the name though.

What about Phillyillest? He was the original dude posting iced out Invicta watches back in the day lol

Alpha Project was sick with the sketches in the Jordan and Nike forums before, after he signed on with Fila he posted for a bit then was gone.

What about Phillyillest? He was the original dude posting iced out Invicta watches back in the day lol

Alpha Project was sick with the sketches in the Jordan and Nike forums before, after he signed on with Fila he posted for a bit then was gone.

Barack O'Drama = G.o.D. Jewels. Hardly posts anymore. Whatever happened to theglv aka NT's background
nerd.gif

Barack O'Drama = G.o.D. Jewels. Hardly posts anymore. Whatever happened to theglv aka NT's background
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Manifest116
Menace5Star
TrueHipHapa
Collie
Khlav Kalash
Ceddie
dCarter
Premo55
SouthSideLuva
KingCrop
Defiokn (sp?)
Pusha T
I forgot about Guevara Ghost.

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Manifest116
Menace5Star
TrueHipHapa
Collie
Khlav Kalash
Ceddie
dCarter
Premo55
SouthSideLuva
KingCrop
Defiokn (sp?)
Pusha T
I forgot about Guevara Ghost.

Surprised some people on here still recognize my handle. I would have thought everyone would have moved on by now.

To answer the website question, I did run a website The Shoe Center. I haven't touched the site in months, maybe even a year or so, but I may get the itch to blow off the dust someday.

Surprised some people on here still recognize my handle. I would have thought everyone would have moved on by now.

To answer the website question, I did run a website The Shoe Center. I haven't touched the site in months, maybe even a year or so, but I may get the itch to blow off the dust someday.

you mean yall went 6 pages without mentioning The Hater Boxden?

i mean we all know he got banned but somebody must have wanted the lulz
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom