NT Milk Carton

Originally Posted by beezylocks

whats funny is

people saying ooo NT dead, IT SHOULD BE LIKE 05 AGAIN, but in 05 people were complaing talking bout nt should be like 04 03

in3 years people gunna b like nt should b like 2010

nah man... nobody is going to be saying that..
btw BootlegBenny is/was MyT...? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Their gone, R.I..P .

Its a new NT Generation , were gonna have to get use to the new people of NT
tired.gif

plenty of vets still around

EDIT: i remember when J Dot Comedy was known as Joe Comedy, dude used to just mercilessly insult NTers unprovoked.

He always cracked me up 
laugh.gif

J Dot Comedy was much tamer though, and could never re-capture the fire

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Their gone, R.I..P .

Its a new NT Generation , were gonna have to get use to the new people of NT
tired.gif

plenty of vets still around

EDIT: i remember when J Dot Comedy was known as Joe Comedy, dude used to just mercilessly insult NTers unprovoked.

He always cracked me up 
laugh.gif

J Dot Comedy was much tamer though, and could never re-capture the fire

MClilbit wrote:
People grow out of sneakers/posting on message boards. I was posting on NT when I was a sophomore in high school. I'm now 26.

^Haven't seen you post in FOREVER! I remember you from the OG days. Didn't you run a shoe website? I can't remember.

What ever happened to:

-AirEwayz
-Methamphibian
-shoemasta72 (Eric Pryor)
-orindahoops
-Stoker55
-ugizenne
-baby dill
-JordanKickz
-Jersey Joe
-poblack (I think he use to run NDConceptz w/ johngotty)
-Khlav Kalash (DAT HOOVA CRACKA LMAO!!!)
-Dependable Jay

Any update on them would be cool, especially shoemasta, Ewayz, and baby dill...

MClilbit wrote:
People grow out of sneakers/posting on message boards. I was posting on NT when I was a sophomore in high school. I'm now 26.

^Haven't seen you post in FOREVER! I remember you from the OG days. Didn't you run a shoe website? I can't remember.

What ever happened to:

-AirEwayz
-Methamphibian
-orindahoops
-Stoker55
-ugizenne
-baby dill
-JordanKickz
-Jersey Joe
-Dependable Jay

MClilbit wrote:

What ever happened to:

-AirEwayz
-Methamphibian
-orindahoops
-Stoker55
-ugizenne
-baby dill
-JordanKickz
-Jersey Joe
-Dependable Jay

MClilbit wrote:

What ever happened to:

-AirEwayz
-Methamphibian
-orindahoops
-Stoker55
-ugizenne
-baby dill
-JordanKickz
-Jersey Joe
-Dependable Jay

Originally Posted by GodShammgod

where is jblackcat13, 0cks, AC (Captain Planet), DJ Bana, BenFranklinave, Darko M, Grizzly Herbert, J d0t c0medy, Purple Face, Roback1991, Shyn0p, and Swoshmn?

These new NTers are depressing..The lulz from 03-08 = G.O.A.T

You still sellin' those fugazi jacob watches?
laugh.gif
SMH

ANyways, what happened to nt's background, the glv

Originally Posted by GodShammgod

where is jblackcat13, 0cks, AC (Captain Planet), DJ Bana, BenFranklinave, Darko M, Grizzly Herbert, J d0t c0medy, Purple Face, Roback1991, Shyn0p, and Swoshmn?

These new NTers are depressing..The lulz from 03-08 = G.O.A.T

You still sellin' those fugazi jacob watches?
laugh.gif
SMH

ANyways, what happened to nt's background, the glv

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

MClilbit wrote:

What ever happened to:

-AirEwayz
-Methamphibian
-orindahoops
-Stoker55
-ugizenne
-baby dill
-JordanKickz
-Jersey Joe
-Dependable Jay

eek.gif
That was the OLD OLD lineup...good one there...MClilbit did have a shoe site, damn been a while hasn't it...Dependable Jay sold mad fake J's to fund his Real jordan collection
laugh.gif

Jerseyjoe had mad samples for cheap on his website.  fantastic bringing all those names back.  Does Saam still post?  what about chuck(chpark5)?  man the good ol' days
pimp.gif

MClilbit wrote:

What ever happened to:

-AirEwayz
-Methamphibian
-orindahoops
-Stoker55
-ugizenne
-baby dill
-JordanKickz
-Jersey Joe
-Dependable Jay

eek.gif
That was the OLD OLD lineup...good one there...MClilbit did have a shoe site, damn been a while hasn't it...Dependable Jay sold mad fake J's to fund his Real jordan collection
laugh.gif

Jerseyjoe had mad samples for cheap on his website.  fantastic bringing all those names back.  Does Saam still post?  what about chuck(chpark5)?  man the good ol' days
pimp.gif

"The good 'ol days" are over...you guys have to adapt to the new generation of NT. Old members leave, new members come, that's just the way it is for almost anything.

"The good 'ol days" are over...you guys have to adapt to the new generation of NT. Old members leave, new members come, that's just the way it is for almost anything.

Originally Posted by damn its me

MClilbit wrote:

What ever happened to:

-AirEwayz
-Methamphibian
-orindahoops
-Stoker55
-ugizenne
-baby dill
-JordanKickz
-Jersey Joe
-Dependable Jay

eek.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

^Not Dependable Jay (Jay Jones), was it? I think (and HOPE) you're referring to Retired Jordans (I think that was dude who had the Blk/Gold AJ1's and the one who scammed baby dill). Where's:

-NYCJedi
-OldManWearingNike's (LOL!)

Originally Posted by damn its me

MClilbit wrote:

What ever happened to:

-AirEwayz
-Methamphibian
-orindahoops
-Stoker55
-ugizenne
-baby dill
-JordanKickz
-Jersey Joe
-Dependable Jay

eek.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

^Not Dependable Jay (Jay Jones), was it? I think (and HOPE) you're referring to Retired Jordans (I think that was dude who had the Blk/Gold AJ1's and the one who scammed baby dill). Where's:

-NYCJedi
-OldManWearingNike's (LOL!)

Back
Top Bottom