NT Milk Carton

Originally Posted by damn its me

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

MClilbit wrote:
People grow out of sneakers/posting on message boards. I was posting on NT when I was a sophomore in high school. I'm now 26.

^Haven't seen you post in FOREVER! I remember you from the OG days. Didn't you run a shoe website? I can't remember.

What ever happened to:

-AirEwayz
-Methamphibian
-shoemasta72 (Eric Pryor)
-orindahoops
-Stoker55
-ugizenne
-baby dill
-JordanKickz
-Jersey Joe
-poblack (I think he use to run NDConceptz w/ johngotty)
-Khlav Kalash (DAT HOOVA CRACKA LMAO!!!)
-Dependable Jay

Any update on them would be cool, especially shoemasta, Ewayz, and baby dill...

eek.gif
That was the OLD OLD lineup...good one there...MClilbit did have a shoe site, damn been a while hasn't it...Dependable Jay sold mad fake J's to fund his Real jordan collection
laugh.gif

Jerseyjoe had mad samples for cheap on his website.  fantastic bringing all those names back.  Does Saam still post?  what about chuck(chpark5)?  man the good ol' days
pimp.gif

That really is going way back.  Has Jersey Joe even posted in the 2000s?  I bought a pair of shoes from his site in like 1999. 

MClilbit wrote:
People grow out of sneakers/posting on message boards. I was posting on NT when I was a sophomore in high school. I'm now 26.

^Haven't seen you post in FOREVER! I remember you from the OG days. Didn't you run a shoe website? I can't remember.

What ever happened to:

-AirEwayz
-Methamphibian
-shoemasta72 (Eric Pryor)
-orindahoops
-Stoker55
-ugizenne
-baby dill
-JordanKickz
-Jersey Joe
-poblack (I think he use to run NDConceptz w/ johngotty)
-Khlav Kalash (DAT HOOVA CRACKA LMAO!!!)
-Dependable Jay

Any update on them would be cool, especially shoemasta, Ewayz, and baby dill...

eek.gif
That was the OLD OLD lineup...good one there...MClilbit did have a shoe site, damn been a while hasn't it...Dependable Jay sold mad fake J's to fund his Real jordan collection
laugh.gif

Jerseyjoe had mad samples for cheap on his website.  fantastic bringing all those names back.  Does Saam still post?  what about chuck(chpark5)?  man the good ol' days
pimp.gif

That really is going way back.  Has Jersey Joe even posted in the 2000s?  I bought a pair of shoes from his site in like 1999. 

laugh.gif
AirForce1King wrote:

...Any update on them would be cool, especially shoemasta, Ewayz, and baby dill...

eek.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

^Not Dependable Jay (Jay Jones), was it? I think (and HOPE) you're referring to Retired Jordans (I think that was dude who had the Blk/Gold AJ1's and the one who scammed baby dill). Where's:

Jay from Valencia (SoCal), he told me they were fake, and why he was doing it before i bought them...he had a mean collection, and was a great guy. the whole variant scene was almost nill at that point so money was good with them "reverse concords" i bought ages back
laugh.gif

does dre still post (croatian)?  i know he was still ebaying stockloads of supreme a few years back--   

...and we ALL know where omwn went
laugh.gif
 where everyone ges after "selling" countless pairs of denim sb's.......to Thailand, with his cat, dude made enough $ off nt to buy 6 estates and 4 women out there

laugh.gif
AirForce1King wrote:

...Any update on them would be cool, especially shoemasta, Ewayz, and baby dill...

eek.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

^Not Dependable Jay (Jay Jones), was it? I think (and HOPE) you're referring to Retired Jordans (I think that was dude who had the Blk/Gold AJ1's and the one who scammed baby dill). Where's:

Jay from Valencia (SoCal), he told me they were fake, and why he was doing it before i bought them...he had a mean collection, and was a great guy. the whole variant scene was almost nill at that point so money was good with them "reverse concords" i bought ages back
laugh.gif

does dre still post (croatian)?  i know he was still ebaying stockloads of supreme a few years back--   

laugh.gif
 where everyone ges after "selling" countless pairs of denim sb's.......to Thailand, with his cat, dude made enough $ off nt to buy 6 estates and 4 women out there

laugh.gif
AirForce1King wrote:

eek.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Remember croatian's Paris Dunk pic? Breath taking...

And OMWN was my dude. I couldn't believe he did that BS. I was even saltier cause dude offered me a pair but I didn't have the money at the time (thank God).

Anyone remember when Ben bought like 168 pairs of the 1st series SB's (Mulders, Gino 1's, Supa's, and Forbes)? Pic was bananas!!!

laugh.gif
AirForce1King wrote:

eek.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Remember croatian's Paris Dunk pic? Breath taking...

And OMWN was my dude. I couldn't believe he did that BS. I was even saltier cause dude offered me a pair but I didn't have the money at the time (thank God).

Anyone remember when Ben bought like 168 pairs of the 1st series SB's (Mulders, Gino 1's, Supa's, and Forbes)? Pic was bananas!!!

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by GodShammgod

where is jblackcat13, 0cks, AC (Captain Planet), DJ Bana, BenFranklinave, Darko M, Grizzly Herbert, J d0t c0medy, Purple Face, Roback1991, Shyn0p, and Swoshmn?
These plus the "new" Billy Hoyle and what SN is KampOutKid going by these days?
moneymike88 or something like that

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

where is jblackcat13, 0cks, AC (Captain Planet), DJ Bana, BenFranklinave, Darko M, Grizzly Herbert, J d0t c0medy, Purple Face, Roback1991, Shyn0p, and Swoshmn?
These plus the "new" Billy Hoyle and what SN is KampOutKid going by these days?
moneymike88 or something like that

Originally Posted by beezylocks

whats funny is

people saying ooo NT dead, IT SHOULD BE LIKE 05 AGAIN, but in 05 people were complaing talking bout nt should be like 04 03

in3 years people gunna b like nt should b like 2010
Very true. I remember how in 2004 people were longing for the good old days... Now 2004 is the good old days.
The difference now though is that the slow server problems have really hurt things.

Where is method man though? Haven't seen him post in a while. Maybe he realizes it's not worth it to type his standard 12-page reply if there's an 80% chance yuku will not work.

Originally Posted by beezylocks

whats funny is

people saying ooo NT dead, IT SHOULD BE LIKE 05 AGAIN, but in 05 people were complaing talking bout nt should be like 04 03

in3 years people gunna b like nt should b like 2010
Very true. I remember how in 2004 people were longing for the good old days... Now 2004 is the good old days.
The difference now though is that the slow server problems have really hurt things.

Where is method man though? Haven't seen him post in a while. Maybe he realizes it's not worth it to type his standard 12-page reply if there's an 80% chance yuku will not work.

orindahoops
Alex
DespairsRay - this dude was HILARIOUS. I remember when a mod told him straight up stop with the pedo jokes or be banned
goldenarmz97... the HT king...
SHYNOP ... IMO one of the greatest legends of NT history
Muscle68 - I used to hate how cats rode his nuts, especially with that guido blog... still dude was comedy
ilovetheXIV - first collection that really impressed me
AlphaProject - the GOAT NT renderer/designer... who does he work for now? I remember he signed with Fila like six years back

Been on NT since 02 and I gotta say I just don't like it as much. oh well, life goes on

orindahoops
Alex
DespairsRay - this dude was HILARIOUS. I remember when a mod told him straight up stop with the pedo jokes or be banned
goldenarmz97... the HT king...
SHYNOP ... IMO one of the greatest legends of NT history
Muscle68 - I used to hate how cats rode his nuts, especially with that guido blog... still dude was comedy
ilovetheXIV - first collection that really impressed me
AlphaProject - the GOAT NT renderer/designer... who does he work for now? I remember he signed with Fila like six years back

Been on NT since 02 and I gotta say I just don't like it as much. oh well, life goes on

wheres shokka?
laugh.gif

and OMWN actually came back for a quick second a few years back. the mods forgot to ban him after the original incident.
laugh.gif

wheres shokka?
laugh.gif

and OMWN actually came back for a quick second a few years back. the mods forgot to ban him after the original incident.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

These new NTers are depressing..The lulz from 03-08 = G.O.A.T
You still sellin' those fugazi jacob watches?
laugh.gif
SMH
30t6p3b.gif
i bought one of those from him. can't hate though, joints were top tier knockoffs with switchable bezels and everything.
laugh.gif
. still got it and it still works. quality product
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

These new NTers are depressing..The lulz from 03-08 = G.O.A.T
You still sellin' those fugazi jacob watches?
laugh.gif
SMH
30t6p3b.gif
i bought one of those from him. can't hate though, joints were top tier knockoffs with switchable bezels and everything.
laugh.gif
. still got it and it still works. quality product
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom