NT MLB Redraft Thread: May standings posted!

The idea of a redraft intrigued me from the get-go. Adding The Show simulation tied into it definitely gives us a wider approach of who to draft instead of banking on real life production out of each MLBer.

Okay so it's going to be a three hour window between picks. The window is going to be between 10AM ET and 10PM ET. You can always make picks in the twelve hour window when the clock is off.

Here is the draft order boys (Twitter handles next to the names):

1. @JumpmanFromDaBay - @i_amthatdude_az
2. X xxpizzo
3. a55a5in11 a55a5in11
4. @FinallyFamous
5. @Th3RealF0lkBlu3s
6. @erupt107th
7. @ChampCruThik
8. Retroballer Retroballer - @timiller23
9. @Jewbacca
10. @Ecook0808
11. @651akathePaul
12. @Kevin Cleveland
13. @Red Is On NT
14. @madj55 - @misterdevore
15. @DeadsetAce - @deadsetace
16. @bbllplaya23
17. @ooIRON MANoo
18. C CP1708 - @cp1708
19. @Statis22 - @platinimstatis
20. macbk macbk
21. johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm - @frank_world
22. Lake Shore Drive Lake Shore Drive - @os_matic
23. @Nowitness41Dirk - @citizenbane
24. woody2626 woody2626 - @worldwidewood
25. P proshares - @proshares1
26. @Be Easy
27. @Paul Is On Tilt
28. @****dog16
29. dland24 dland24
30. @Elpablo21

Some of these I have email addresses, some I even have a phone number, (I didn't want to list them on here in case they wanted them private) so if you don't have anything listed in thit post, let me know and I will update it and get it to Pro. This way we can get hold of everyone quicker, and get picks in and out faster.

Last edited:
I'm cool with Lester. Sorry guys I didn't have my email notifications turned on. Twitter is the best way to get in touch w me. Gonna turn notifications on for every post in here. Moving along fast. About to follow you @proshares

Oh, I got them in your email :lol: could have sworn I responded though. And yea, I wasn't gonna post the personal emails/numbers :lol:

Updated the Twitter handles. Usually just mention the person who is up and PM them but I will start tweeting as well.

First off, I want to preface this my saying that @Nowitness41Dirk is a good dude and I would never want to have him replaced in this draft if he wants to do it.  But I am advocating that @do work son becomes his co-manager.  He was willing to do this when he thought we wouldnt get to the needed 30.  Why not have him step in when N41D isnt able to?  Assuming he wants to that is.

Back
Top Bottom