NT MLB Redraft Thread: May standings posted!

Lets finish the first sim doe then re-draft
bobby is never coming back. we have to move on. he doesn't like us anymore.
how-come-he-don-t-want-me-o.gif

I was thinking Champ could re-do it but that feels like a waste of time now that I think about it

Let's just move on 
tired.gif

Just wish he gave us an update that he wouldnt be around to do it anymore instead of just leaving us to drown 

im down to restart as well i had a blast 

Just wish he gave us an update that he wouldnt be around to do it anymore instead of just leaving us to drown 

im down to restart as well i had a blast 

That really was the most disappointing thing. A lil heads up would have been nice.

I owe you guys a huge apology for disappearing without finishing this.

What I am thinking about doing is finishing up the sim in the first game, inputting all the players on to your teams in the newest game and running another sim and then possibly drafting again?

i'd just complete the sim and then start a fresh redraft and implement those rosters into the new game. less work for you and it gets the new redraft ball rolling.

No apologies needed for me bro.  I always thought the simulation was more of a cherry on top than what we were drafting for.  The draft was the fun part IMO.

You might want to personally apologize to @Jewbacca2  though.  He seems genuinely upset. 
laugh.gif

My mind is just blown that Pro could take all that time and effort doing this, and then just disappear :lol:

If you don't have the time to finish or something came up, just say so. No matter how busy you are, it takes zero time at all to come in here and post something :lol:

No apologies needed for me bro.  I always thought the simulation was more of a cherry on top than what we were drafting for.  The draft was the fun part IMO.

You might want to personally apologize to @Jewbacca2
 though.  He seems genuinely upset. 
laugh.gif
Probably just losers with bad teams talking...

laugh.gif
God I cant wait for the sim to finish just so I can pass you. 
laugh.gif

If my team is bad (and is only 1.5 games behind you currently), your team must be bad too.

Back
Top Bottom