^^ vasweetz

Trinidad FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Good lookin out, rwfanatic.

Originally Posted by saint lt

Originally Posted by yungmatt

My main chick got 2 abortions...Cried both times even though we clearly werent ready

She said if I got her prego again then theres no chance of her getting another abortion... I aint takin the risk of seeing if shes bluffing
laugh.gif

Good Luck

Originally Posted by macdeez

honestly as selfish as it sounds, going through the whole 9 month procedure would be too much of a sacrafice of our own lives. we have jobs, school and other responsibilities that would be effected. as cruel as it may sound, we think its right. It would be unfair to the baby to be brought into a world where his/her parents could not give them everything they could because they are at a point in their life they ant make the sacrifice.
Same EXACT was I felt
be careful buddy multiple abortions lead to the possibility of numerous problems in the future, including being sterile. so i hope ya'll don't have another unwanted pregnancy & she decides that she wants another abortion.

Yea I know and I wouldnt want her to get another AB regardless...Even if I did...

Originally Posted by yungmatt

She said if I got her prego again then theres no chance of her getting another abortion...

It aint gonna happen
laugh.gif

you have already made up your choice. all the stories of experiences in the world will not do anything, lest you just want some affirmation that you are doingthe right thing.

Keep the baby man! A woman can take care of multiple kids at once, it's in their DNA. Kids aren't too smart you can come back into their lives wheneveryou want and they're still happy to see you.

Man i felt the same way, now my boy is 6 months and i couldnt love him more. Definetely a wonderful thing
pimp.gif

When i was 16 my chick at the time got pregnant while on birth control too, so it happens. We went ahead with the Abortion too. Until you are in that positioni dont think you can really pass judgement on anyone else.

I now have a 2 year old boy and i love being a Dad, but 13 years ago i just simply wasnt ready.

It would be unfair to the baby to be brought into a world where his/her parents could not give them everything they could because they are at a point in their life they ant make the sacrifice.

You won't have to worry about that. The baby's done. It won't ever have the chance to experience life. Btw, your girl is probably lying to youabout taking the pill or she is ignorant as to how to make sure she isn't countering the effects of the pill.

Originally Posted by kicks67

sounds like you have already made a decision. Just relax and make sure its something you both want. o-yea and make it a you and her thing because if she starts talking to other people it might change her decision. In truth its really not your decision so all you really can do is try not to pi$$ her off.

Originally Posted by mjbetch

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

How she going to be on birth control yet got pregnant?
Is that even possible?
If so is it like a 99.9% chance of birth control working? You really get that unlucky?

antibiotics render birth control useless

thats 100% the truth. It sucks too lol My chick just got her wisdom teeth out, and they had her on antibiotics. It messed up her birth control so she "spots" randomly while her birth control cycle tries to get back to normal.

basically that means no sex for me for about a month
smh.gif
SAME HERE! exact same thing. i'm pissed. a month of oral aint bad though. hahah

roll.gif
My Man

nobody can give you a sound decision that has not been through it. you seem like you and girl already know what you want to do.

god bless you guys.

smh @ trusting a skeeyo that says she took the pill just so you can hit it raw and bust inside.
smh..you askin for a child.

Rubber>>>>>>>>>>>>

You may think now that an abortion is the way to go but once they make you watch that video about the procedure.... you might change your mind.

Werd..I was pro choice until some people came to my high school to discuss abortion.. One dude made his wife get an abortion twenty years ago so he cancontinue law school and he crying while he was discussing his experience.. So you can see how it takes a toll on both the man and woman emotionally. Then wewatched a video which shows the actual procedure.. It was very awkward to sit there and watch the video and it was very disturbing..I learned that there areother options besides having an abotion..Im only 17 and Ive seen a few of my boys become fathers at a very young age and Ive also seen a couple classmates haveabortions and havent been the same after..

[kanye] got you for 18 years and then find out it wasn't his [/kanye]

but nah, congrats

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

My girl Got preg' when we were 18...she WAS on the pill but she stopped taking it....I knew she was off the pill, but I still couldnt resist the feeling of Raw punani on my Penis....Anyway...We both chose to abort the baby....

Long story short....My Girl Just got Accepted to law school, which probably Wouldnt have happened If we kept the baby...
And it only cost a life, right?

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

You may think now that an abortion is the way to go but once they make you watch that video about the procedure.... you might change your mind.
Werd..I was pro choice until some people came to my high school to discuss abortion.. One dude made his wife get an abortion twenty years ago so he can continue law school and he crying while he was discussing his experience.. So you can see how it takes a toll on both the man and woman emotionally. Then we watched a video which shows the actual procedure.. It was very awkward to sit there and watch the video and it was very disturbing..I learned that there are other options besides having an abotion..Im only 17 and Ive seen a few of my boys become fathers at a very young age and Ive also seen a couple classmates have abortions and havent been the same after..

Interesting.

Originally Posted by besthandsInDM

My girl Got preg' when we were 18...she WAS on the pill but she stopped taking it....I knew she was off the pill, but I still couldnt resist the feeling of Raw punani on my Penis....Anyway...We both chose to abort the baby....

Long story short....My Girl Just got Accepted to law school, which probably Wouldnt have happened If we kept the baby...

Werd..I was pro choice until some people came to my high school to discuss abortion.. One dude made his wife get an abortion twenty years ago so he can continue law school and he crying while he was discussing his experience.. So you can see how it takes a toll on both the man and woman emotionally. Then we watched a video which shows the actual procedure.. It was very awkward to sit there and watch the video and it was very disturbing..I learned that there are other options besides having an abotion..Im only 17 and Ive seen a few of my boys become fathers at a very young age and Ive also seen a couple classmates have abortions and havent been the same after..
Interesting.

i dont understand why dudes always try to put people on a guilt trip when it comes to abortion.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Interesting.
i dont understand why dudes always try to put people on a guilt trip when it comes to abortion.

Honestly, it was really for the guy who talked about how without the abortion his girl wouldn't have gone to law school. Something about theway it was written completely rubbed me the wrong way.
"My Girl Just got Accepted to law school, which probably Wouldnt have happened If we kept the baby.."

Originally Posted by GoldenTicket21

smh @ trusting a skeeyo that says she took the pill just so you can hit it raw and bust inside.
smh..you askin for a child.

Rubber>>>>>>>>>>>>

Rubbers for the New Year!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Interesting.
Honestly, it was really for the guy who talked about how without the abortion his girl wouldn't have gone to law school. Something about the way it was written completely rubbed me the wrong way.
"My Girl Just got Accepted to law school, which probably Wouldnt have happened If we kept the baby.."
it did seem like a slightly callous way to talk about the situation. but i think he just meant that their lives would have been alot different hadthey kept the baby & law school probably wouldnt have been as viable an option

Back
Top Bottom