NT, My Girl is Pregnant. (FTL)

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Can't let kids tell you to have kids. Do what's going to help you and her. If you KNOW a baby is going to go through hell with ya'll then...
this man speaks the truth. dont take advice frompeople who havent been in the situation

Originally Posted by FifthName

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Keep the baby man! A woman can take care of multiple kids at once, it's in their DNA. Kids aren't too smart you can come back into their lives whenever you want and they're still happy to see you.

roll.gif

laugh.gif
its true

Why are some of you attacking him? I hope all you "keep the baby then give it up for adoption" plan on adopting a bunch of kids. In the US not onsome Angelina Jolie stuff. I'm sure it wouldn't be a stretch to say that more kids go un-adopted.

Originally Posted by KeeDaSneak23

I have no pity for u or ur situation sir... •_•

And obviously ya girl can't be trusted, a GROWN az women havin to be REMINDED to take her birth control???! Really??? smh
um dude, im not looking for any pity first of all. Second of all why you tryin to attack me with some BS like this excuse is weak.

Really I knew i shouldnt have even posted this here cause half of NT is under 20 with smart mouths. But i was jsut hoping to get some dialogue with a fewpeeps that may have expereinced similar situations and for those of you who did, thanks for the replies.

I'm really not even coppin out. Coppin out is being a deadbeat dad. I know "I" or should I say "WE" made a mistake. To be honest allI can do is go of what I think is right for the time right now. Hindsight is 20/20. Down the road i could be saying we never should have gotten the abortionor I could be saying I sacrificed everything by keeping the baby.

IMO i think people who decide to keep the baby who arent 100% really never stop thinking about what if they had the abortion. They just oppress their feelingsand convince themselves it was the best decision they ever made because they know nothing can be done at that point, they just cant abandoned the baby now.

sorry about the situation...did your girl take any antibiotics while on the birth control? it decreases the effectiveness of the BC...

I say keep it man. There are plenty of people whou try for babies everyday and arent blessed to have one. This is sGod's gift to you you should accept thegift which God has given you. You have been blessed.

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

I say keep it man. There are plenty of people whou try for babies everyday and arent blessed to have one. This is sGod's gift to you you should accept the gift which God has given you. You have been blessed.
Amen

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

I say keep it man. There are plenty of people whou try for babies everyday and arent blessed to have one. This is sGod's gift to you you should accept the gift which God has given you. You have been blessed.
Amen
Yup man, chick i was messing with had an abortion in July thought we were doing the right thing. Soon as we got it done i knew it was a mistake. It's something that i think about and ask God for forgiveness everyday. It messed me up pretty bad
frown.gif

Originally Posted by macdeez

Originally Posted by KeeDaSneak23

I have no pity for u or ur situation sir... •_•

And obviously ya girl can't be trusted, a GROWN az women havin to be REMINDED to take her birth control???! Really??? smh
um dude, im not looking for any pity first of all. Second of all why you tryin to attack me with some BS like this excuse is weak.

Really I knew i shouldnt have even posted this here cause half of NT is under 20 with smart mouths. But i was jsut hoping to get some dialogue with a few peeps that may have expereinced similar situations and for those of you who did, thanks for the replies.

I'm really not even coppin out. Coppin out is being a deadbeat dad. I know "I" or should I say "WE" made a mistake. To be honest all I can do is go of what I think is right for the time right now. Hindsight is 20/20. Down the road i could be saying we never should have gotten the abortion or I could be saying I sacrificed everything by keeping the baby.

IMO i think people who decide to keep the baby who arent 100% really never stop thinking about what if they had the abortion. They just oppress their feelings and convince themselves it was the best decision they ever made because they know nothing can be done at that point, they just cant abandoned the baby now.

you're wrong... once the baby is born you would never want to change a damn thing, no matter what your situation is. being a parent changes your wholeperspective. you got it twisted bad.. i can see why you're aborting now with that mindset.

God don't exist yo. I give you props for doing the right. I'm tired of walking down my street and seeing all these damn birds with 5 damn kids a piece.None of them take care any of them kids. I feel bad for those bastards.

Do the abortion. I think abortion should be supported more. There are so many situations where abortion is the best route. Look at all these damned hoodlumsrunning around. They could have been avoided.

Dude I see you're getting angry with some of the responses, just pay no mind to those that have something negative to say. I see nothing wrong in howyou're handling the situation. I've never been in this situation but make sure your girl is set on doing this, you don't want her regretting it inthe future, causing her to have a tough time or saying you forced her, causing you to have a tough time. I haven't really kept up with the thread but go toa doctor to be 100% sure if you haven't already. Good luck, keep your head up.

Damn, man. That's rough. I hope for the best for you.

Next time, though... tell your %+@+$ to be more careful.

Back
Top Bottom