Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Let 'em handle their grown folk business
pimp.gif

word.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by K0BEistheG0AT

Originally Posted by RO RO 8

Honestly, my dad definitely laid down some serious pipe.
you didn't feel weird typing this??... you're basically saying somebody just F' the Shh out your mother... and talking about your fathers pipe or pipe game.... (awkward)
Top 20 most hilarious thing Ive ever read on her (regarding to OP saying his dad laid down some "serious pipe" on his mom)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

You know your parents were having sex and you feel scarred for life? If you're parents never had sex you would have never been born in the first place you would have never been on this earth. Seems like sex is somewhat "shocking" to you. You're a virgin
tired.gif

BTW Whats laced in that L you was smoking..... crack?
indifferent.gif

Damn
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by K0BEistheG0AT

Originally Posted by RO RO 8

Honestly, my dad definitely laid down some serious pipe.
you didn't feel weird typing this??... you're basically saying somebody just F' the Shh out your mother... and talking about your fathers pipe or pipe game.... (awkward)
Top 20 most hilarious thing Ive ever read on her (regarding to OP saying his dad laid down some "serious pipe" on his mom)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

You know your parents were having sex and you feel scarred for life? If you're parents never had sex you would have never been born in the first place you would have never been on this earth. Seems like sex is somewhat "shocking" to you. You're a virgin
tired.gif

BTW Whats laced in that L you was smoking..... crack?
indifferent.gif

Damn
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back