NT NBA All-Star Fantasy Draft Vol. This Could Be A Good Look ? Help With Ideas ?

Anybody down to do a Fantasy draft like the one they are showing on TNT right now ? this could be something we can do more then a couple times a season.

I haven't mapped out the exact rules, # of teams, draft pool etc. but I'm sure we can create a good platform to make this happen.

Send the ideas in...

nerd.gif

Anybody down to do a Fantasy draft like the one they are showing on TNT right now ? this could be something we can do more then a couple times a season.

I haven't mapped out the exact rules, # of teams, draft pool etc. but I'm sure we can create a good platform to make this happen.

Send the ideas in...

nerd.gif

Aight, I know we can get the participants. Let's get the rules together.

How many teams ?

How many players in the draft pool ?

How will we determine the best team ?

I'm thinking every participant gets a 3-5 minute time span to make their choice...

anything else ?

Aight, I know we can get the participants. Let's get the rules together.

How many teams ?

How many players in the draft pool ?

How will we determine the best team ?

I'm thinking every participant gets a 3-5 minute time span to make their choice...

anything else ?

i think all the NTers who didn't have a team can vote on who has the best. Or we could also have first second and third place votes, like they do with the Heisman.

IDK how we would determine the order, maybe have a neutral NTer choose

i think all the NTers who didn't have a team can vote on who has the best. Or we could also have first second and third place votes, like they do with the Heisman.

Originally Posted by jmause3

I like the NTers without teams voting.

We could have a simple # lottery. A neutral member can list 1-20 or however many teams we chose in a PM. Dudes choose #'s and we get the order ?

Back
Top Bottom