NT official Spring Summer Body TRANSFORMATION challenge March 1-June 1

^ diet is most important if you wanna do better.

all the exercising in the world cant help you if you in-taking more calories than you burn.

i would try to be more active as possible in everyday life. Walking around more, etc.

ex.
I walk 15-20 minutes to the train/lightrail station to go to school then another 15-20 minutes going back home. Then later in the day repeat going to the gym or work....

Last edited:
just ate a bunch of nachos cause I had left over beef and now eating my third bowel of cereal. I'm thinking of starting a salad only diet outside of breakfast and see where that goes.

Change your mentality man. You ate a bunch of nachos just cause you had leftover beef? Clean out your fridge and pantry of what you have now (I don't like wasting, so just finish eating whatever may be unhealthy in moderation) and start replacing them with better options.

Nothing wrong with some cinnamon toast crunch, but 3 bowls? :smh:

Ok let me write up my lifestyle and grab some advice to HOW bad I'am doing

Breakfast a egg some sausage and 2 waffles with pure maple syrup

lab bench work and class

Lunch
whatever I get my hands on. A Sandwich of 2 ham slices, 2 turkey slices,bacon, mayo on white with chips and juice or a Mcdouble, small fry and large coke or whatever

Dinner if not out with friends
Fish/Chicken/Beef/Pork 1 piece with rice beans/spaghetti or sandwich style .

After that 16 minute run, messing around with a weight and HW.

Change your mentality man. You ate a bunch of nachos just cause you had leftover beef? Clean out your fridge and pantry of what you have now (I don't like wasting, so just finish eating whatever may be unhealthy in moderation) and start replacing them with better options.

Nothing wrong with some cinnamon toast crunch, but 3 bowls? :smh:

Cinnamon toast crunch gets soggy WAAAY too fast its about Honey Nut Cheerios and Frosted flasks.

I had three bowels cause I didnt wanna make breakfast or grab a snack

Last edited:
lol why are so many people Anti Calorie Tracking/Macro Tracking?

You do know you can end up over eating even if you believe its "healthy" right?
i can only speak for myself

i eat horrible and i can still see the faint outline of my abs, so when i actually start eating healthy, i will be shredded

Just smashed chest and back, did 105 4X6 on incline db bench, feels good
View media item 844506
I plan on bulking for the entire year of 2015 or at least until I`m sick of it. after that I Will do one last cut and just stay at maintenance from then on lol

Is it normal to see so much progress early on?

I mean it's only been a week and I can see the weight loss in my face, and I need to tighten my belt up to keep my jeans from sagging.

Is it normal to see so much progress early on?

I mean it's only been a week and I can see the weight loss in my face, and I need to tighten my belt up to keep my jeans from sagging.

Yo usually lose a TON of water weight the first week or two

Yo usually lose a TON of water weight the first week or two

Oh okay. But I still drink my usual 4 bottles of water a day, and I'm not really sweating much. For exercise, I just walk for 40 minutes a day 5 days out of the week.

damn Lucky, just seein' you current pics now.. look like a completely new person.

congrats on the weightloss/new look.

MY BOY LUCKY OUTCHEA INSPIRING NT FAMBS.

IMA CALL HIM APOLLO FROM NOW ON.

BY THE WAY I KILLED LEGS WHILST SICK AS A DOG.

NOT TO OVERHUAL W DA ROCKY REFERENCES.

BUT

WE ALL CAN CHANGE!

lol why are so many people Anti Calorie Tracking/Macro Tracking?

You do know you can end up over eating even if you believe its "healthy" right?

one word lucky, lazy an i agree. almonds are healthy.....i love almonds but i know my fat intake for the day an i weight my almonds in grams also

LAZY

its what makes the difference in avg joes and elite physiques

so funny how all the people who i get mirin me at the gym think its all the training when the diet is so key

my buddy is a natural BB with a show who is 7 weeks out an lost 24 lbs in the last 19 weeks.............we are the same height 6'1" an he is 186lbs right now lean muscular

i myself was 214 late 2013 an im currently 204 last i checked, my goal is 195lbs lean at 6'1" i personally love that look on myself

when are we all posting update pics? Apr 1st?

Last edited:
one word lucky

LAZY

its what makes the difference in avg joes and elite physiques

so funny how all the people who i get mirin me at the gym think its all the training when the diet is so key

my buddy is a natural BB with a show who is 7 weeks out an lost 24 lbs in the last 19 weeks.............we are the same height 6'1" an he is 186lbs right now lean muscular

i myself was 214 late 2013 an im currently 204 last i checked, my goal is 195lbs lean at 6'1" i personally love that look on myself

Only reasoning cutting us because I out in a lot of fat during this bulk, I think I would probably look super lean in the 200-210 range, I'm sort of thinking of slow bulking for 9 months to 1 yr after this cut starting from winter this yr deep into 2015.

WEEK 1 COMPLETE
March 8
Weighted in at 261.6
BF:19.3
Down 12lbs from 273 starting weight (mainly just water loss)

I'm like 6ft 225. I got moobs man. Any advice How to lose like 25 lbs, and work on my chest in 2 months?

I always start p90 ,then start bluffing smh.

May 2013 = 250lbs FAT!!!

Today = 180lbs Less Fat!!! Lol

still working on this, been fat for 26 years and finally took a decision last year but been roller coasting. just gotta keep trucking!

@ lucky gimme some advice papi
Im like 5'11 / 6'0 and weigh 165 now

I have chicken arms. Im looking to building my upperbody like my chest arms and back and also abs.
Everybody tells me abs are made in the kitchen so if i cut out all unhealthy foods i should be good on the abs right? Along with some ab exercises

But i mever hit the gym before so i dunno what machines or stuff to use
If u could suggest what machines i should use or hit me with a simple workout plan id appreciate it

Back
Top Bottom