#NT Pit Bull Owners...what's hood?

14wce4o.jpg

when we first got her.

eg5rog.jpg

a few weeks ago when she got spayed.

I want a pit bull
pimp.gif
..dope dogs..always nice when i go to pet one too..nothin wrong with them..they seem to get a bad rap..

I want a pit bull
pimp.gif
..dope dogs..always nice when i go to pet one too..nothin wrong with them..they seem to get a bad rap..

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

great looking dogs!!

Truth be told, I'm from where I'm from and I saw rotts and pits---I've always wanted either one of the two just because. Growing up, the most profound impact I had however was my brother's grandmother and her pit Angel. The sweetest, friendliest dog, EVER. I remember thinking "she's a pit...and she's friendly, why everybody be trippin'?" From that point on, I wanted a pit. The only thing that changed is I switched from wanting a girl to a boy.

Here's a pic I just took of him,
28s5uhg.jpg

ain't he cute, gur???
happy.gif
why are you so frail though?

great looking dogs!!

Truth be told, I'm from where I'm from and I saw rotts and pits---I've always wanted either one of the two just because. Growing up, the most profound impact I had however was my brother's grandmother and her pit Angel. The sweetest, friendliest dog, EVER. I remember thinking "she's a pit...and she's friendly, why everybody be trippin'?" From that point on, I wanted a pit. The only thing that changed is I switched from wanting a girl to a boy.

Here's a pic I just took of him,
28s5uhg.jpg

ain't he cute, gur???
happy.gif
why are you so frail though?

I'm still waiting on my papers
smh.gif

But my boo boo is American Pit Bull Terrier....my homie across the street was playing with him and noticed my pup was kinda nipping/trying to bite back. He was like "hmmmm, he must come from a fighting family cuz normall blues don't do that?"

Is that true? I have noticed that while my puppy is a sweet heart, when he "plays" with his toys...he don't look like he be playing. He almost looks like he is attacking the toys. When he is laying on me, he nibbles (I heard this is common for pups, they are teething, but when I say no he will start hard core licking me) But when he is playing, he ragdolls ALOT and barks at bottles
laugh.gif
Should I be worried??
what bloodline does your dog have?

smh.gif

But my boo boo is American Pit Bull Terrier....my homie across the street was playing with him and noticed my pup was kinda nipping/trying to bite back. He was like "hmmmm, he must come from a fighting family cuz normall blues don't do that?"

Is that true? I have noticed that while my puppy is a sweet heart, when he "plays" with his toys...he don't look like he be playing. He almost looks like he is attacking the toys. When he is laying on me, he nibbles (I heard this is common for pups, they are teething, but when I say no he will start hard core licking me) But when he is playing, he ragdolls ALOT and barks at bottles
laugh.gif
Should I be worried??

Originally Posted by manny1

smh.gif

But my boo boo is American Pit Bull Terrier....my homie across the street was playing with him and noticed my pup was kinda nipping/trying to bite back. He was like "hmmmm, he must come from a fighting family cuz normal blues don't do that?"

laugh.gif
Should I be worried??

truth be told, I on't know G. I know he's blue brindle....that's bout all I got =/

The lady I bought him from, her phone ain't working--so I can't see the bloodline like on paper.

Originally Posted by manny1

smh.gif

But my boo boo is American Pit Bull Terrier....my homie across the street was playing with him and noticed my pup was kinda nipping/trying to bite back. He was like "hmmmm, he must come from a fighting family cuz normal blues don't do that?"

laugh.gif
Should I be worried??

truth be told, I on't know G. I know he's blue brindle....that's bout all I got =/

The lady I bought him from, her phone ain't working--so I can't see the bloodline like on paper.

you guys seen the dogs on Big Boi's site? Is it just me or do they look weird/grotesque. I'm on another site for just pit owners and they goin' in on him HARD, saying he got nothing but a bunch of mixed breeds mutts/mutants
laugh.gif

you guys seen the dogs on Big Boi's site? Is it just me or do they look weird/grotesque. I'm on another site for just pit owners and they goin' in on him HARD, saying he got nothing but a bunch of mixed breeds mutts/mutants
laugh.gif

^^^ pits are cool dogs my other pit pass away a couple months ago felt like the ending of the  movie Marley and Me
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom