my last roommate's pitt/staff mix:

31150_655136524005_1401263_37625604_2474654_n.jpg

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by manny1

I'm still waiting on my papers
smh.gif

But my boo boo is American Pit Bull Terrier....my homie across the street was playing with him and noticed my pup was kinda nipping/trying to bite back. He was like "hmmmm, he must come from a fighting family cuz normal blues don't do that?"

Is that true? I have noticed that while my puppy is a sweet heart, when he "plays" with his toys...he don't look like he be playing. He almost looks like he is attacking the toys. When he is laying on me, he nibbles (I heard this is common for pups, they are teething, but when I say no he will start hard core licking me) But when he is playing, he ragdolls ALOT and barks at bottles
laugh.gif
Should I be worried??
what bloodline does your dog have?

truth be told, I on't know G. I know he's blue brindle....that's bout all I got =/

The lady I bought him from, her phone ain't working--so I can't see the bloodline like on paper.

Sounds like terrier behavior to me.  When did the pup leave the litter?  They recommend 12+ weeks before you split them up because pups learn from each other what behavior is OK and what isn't. Pups taken too early might not necessarily learn these behaviors and proper manners so you'll see behavior like aggressive play and such.  Now is the time to curb unwanted behavior though.
I wish somebody had told me that, honestly.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by manny1

I'm still waiting on my papers
smh.gif

But my boo boo is American Pit Bull Terrier....my homie across the street was playing with him and noticed my pup was kinda nipping/trying to bite back. He was like "hmmmm, he must come from a fighting family cuz normal blues don't do that?"

Is that true? I have noticed that while my puppy is a sweet heart, when he "plays" with his toys...he don't look like he be playing. He almost looks like he is attacking the toys. When he is laying on me, he nibbles (I heard this is common for pups, they are teething, but when I say no he will start hard core licking me) But when he is playing, he ragdolls ALOT and barks at bottles
laugh.gif
Should I be worried??
what bloodline does your dog have?

truth be told, I on't know G. I know he's blue brindle....that's bout all I got =/

The lady I bought him from, her phone ain't working--so I can't see the bloodline like on paper.

Sounds like terrier behavior to me.  When did the pup leave the litter?  They recommend 12+ weeks before you split them up because pups learn from each other what behavior is OK and what isn't. Pups taken too early might not necessarily learn these behaviors and proper manners so you'll see behavior like aggressive play and such.  Now is the time to curb unwanted behavior though.
I wish somebody had told me that, honestly.

yo word? small world! that was this morning man.. that was your nephew? you were teaching him to play baseball right.. ha man your my neighbhor!

yo word? small world! that was this morning man.. that was your nephew? you were teaching him to play baseball right.. ha man your my neighbhor!

Originally Posted by OGCalicat925

My boy "Stone" a  Tri-Color Blue...few pages back nice game bred APBT back there
I was waiting for you to post a picture of him....Still one of the nicest Tri-Color Bully I have ever seen.

Originally Posted by OGCalicat925

My boy "Stone" a  Tri-Color Blue...few pages back nice game bred APBT back there
I was waiting for you to post a picture of him....Still one of the nicest Tri-Color Bully I have ever seen.

platnum statuz that was you man? what a small world. wow. i jst posted pics this morning. i went outside and the dog was playingwith the ball and i said to myself ou its the neighbhors you were playing baseball with your nephew. man right nxt door to me ha,

platnum statuz that was you man? what a small world. wow. i jst posted pics this morning. i went outside and the dog was playingwith the ball and i said to myself ou its the neighbhors you were playing baseball with your nephew. man right nxt door to me ha,

Originally Posted by truubrasilian33

Small world indeed. I recognized the ball first and then the dog. I'll see you the next time I roll by my sister's

Small world indeed. I recognized the ball first and then the dog. I'll see you the next time I roll by my sister's

Yo NT I just found out my bro is giving away his pits reasoning no cclue .... I think maybe cause they have to many pets for where they are living at... There 2 boys and 1girl ... Umm I wanna say roughly around a yr or 2 in age ... If anyone in the SoCal area is interested shoot me a PM !!!! I'll try and see if I can get some pic up but I'm on my phone and at work so give me some time lol ....

Yo NT I just found out my bro is giving away his pits reasoning no cclue .... I think maybe cause they have to many pets for where they are living at... There 2 boys and 1girl ... Umm I wanna say roughly around a yr or 2 in age ... If anyone in the SoCal area is interested shoot me a PM !!!! I'll try and see if I can get some pic up but I'm on my phone and at work so give me some time lol ....

This is Ellie. American pit. She will be 1 year in September and is already 70 lbs. Vet initally expected 45.
laugh.gif

4h842f.jpg

2djnpes.jpg

Back
Top Bottom