NT Please Help My Home Girl Out (Edit: NEW PICS PG 7)

I'm voting for Jennifer. Your girls not even top 3 not to mention she looks like a dude in womens clothes. What has she done for us and why does she deserve our votes? I spent weeks voting for that mountain dew can because the guy gave NT something we wanted.

Post more pics of your friend or something. Otherwise theres no need to have some average girl walking around all gassed up and telling people she's "Miss California".

I'm voting for Jennifer. Your girls not even top 3 not to mention she looks like a dude in womens clothes. What has she done for us and why does she deserve our votes? I spent weeks voting for that mountain dew can because the guy gave NT something we wanted.

Post more pics of your friend or something. Otherwise theres no need to have some average girl walking around all gassed up and telling people she's "Miss California".

Erica 990
Jennifer 1005

Only down 15. Good luck to her OP. Where is that Jennifer getting all her votes from? Probably all NTers that decided not to help OP out hah

Erica 990
Jennifer 1005

Only down 15. Good luck to her OP. Where is that Jennifer getting all her votes from? Probably all NTers that decided not to help OP out hah

Voted for Jen
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom