NT Producers Check it Out....Zaytoven making track VIDEO

Thanks for posting. I love Zaytoven's music.

edit:
eek.gif
at the JT cameo. Good to see they still be chillin together. A lot of yall don't know but Zay is a bay n_, got his start out here +%!$$+ witJT, Messy, an Quinn an them back in the 90's as a teenager.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

this dude stay !+@**$ wit the same scales n +***... how u play keys for real and never switch it up?

also zay is a prime example of hardware limitations... he STAY using the same sounds...
And yet, 90% of the time his %!%! still sounds dope. You can recognize a Zay beat instantly because everything you mentioned is true but I canonly think of a cuople of his beats where I was like, damn this is actually just a lil repitive in a bad way. I think it's testament to his skill.

Originally Posted by maxb7ty

this dude stay !+@**$ wit the same scales n +***... how u play keys for real and never switch it up?

also zay is a prime example of hardware limitations... he STAY using the same sounds...
And yet, 90% of the time his %!%! still sounds dope. You can recognize a Zay beat instantly because everything you mentioned is true but I can only think of a cuople of his beats where I was like, damn this is actually just a lil repitive in a bad way. I think it's testament to his skill.

thats not a good thing... u only recognize it instantly cuz he playing slight variations of $#+# he already made... and with the same sounds...

I acknowledged that, I'm just sayin, imo 9/10 zay beats are fire, one might be tired.

Originally Posted by I am StewRat

i mean the neptunes had the same deal going on

you can ALWAYS tell a neptunes track when ya hear one

but it was because of the patterns n +#@@... they wasnt just using the same sounds over and over... timbo too...
the 'tunes didn't use the same sounds over and over????

Yeah, this is old. The beat was used in Young Dose - Hustle Muzik if anyone's curious.

"I'm shinin', something like my diamonds"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by maxb7ty

And yet, 90% of the time his %!%! still sounds dope. You can recognize a Zay beat instantly because everything you mentioned is true but I can only think of a cuople of his beats where I was like, damn this is actually just a lil repitive in a bad way. I think it's testament to his skill.

thats not a good thing... u only recognize it instantly cuz he playing slight variations of $#+# he already made... and with the same sounds...
U heard the joint he did with usher?

when u become a producer thats in demand

people are only going to want the sound that you gave the last dude

same with every other producer ( heatmakerz,the runners, & etc)

so without a doubt whatever pays the bills

im sure he gots a stash of crazy diff sounding stuff

but people aint going to want that

they want the siggy-ziggy

pause

Back
Top Bottom