NT PRODUCERS INVITATIONAL BEAT BATTLE - NOVEMBER 2013 - Come In And Vote!

So, who flipped "A Key To The Mystery" the best?

• MusicalExcellence

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • killmoves301

• DeMarco

• CaptainSneakerhead23

• Osh Kosh Bosh

• Tero

• ps2child

• J A M E S

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IS IT TOO LATE TO sign up!?!?! smh :smh: cuz i havent been on NT all weekend this is some sheet

You in. I'll guess I'll give it until tonight to see if we catch a couple extras who want to participate. After that, I'm not updating this list anymore. Lol.

Iono, it's easier for me to sample ish from eletronic type music than soul ish, it's weird

same here b. didnt grow up on that type of music so its a little harder for me. i can get it done though

this isn't even a soul record, though
laugh.gif

versatility is key.

it's an asian jazz fusion record. i think you're confusing jazz with soul.

regardless... this is an opportunity for all of us to test our skills as producers.

the whole point is to get us out of our comfort zone. you have it in you. let's get it.

edit: to be the best possible producer, it's important to study (and/or sample) all forms of music.

Last edited:
I mean I listne to other stuff to study the sounds in it, but it's just hard for me to sample in general.

i'm having trouble with this record, but it's my first time really making a track...i didn't know my DAW as well as i thought i did :smh:...but i got til Sunday...i'mma try to make this work...

on another note, i don't want to get too ahead, but i was thinking that for the next one (or in the interim) instead of sampling we should do a remix instead...just an idea...

Last edited:
i'm having trouble with this record, but it's my first time really making a track...i didn't know my DAW as well as i thought i did :smh:...but i got til Sunday...i'mma try to make this work...

on another note, i don't want to get too ahead, but i was thinking that for the next one (or in the interim) instead of sampling we should do a remix instead...just an idea...

I like this idea. That'd be fun.

im finished, I think i did good with it, I always try and go as left field with it as possible my joint is 90% sample but it may not sound like it.

Too late to join but I will be jumping in the next one.

I'm curious to see what y'all did with this one. It's too easy not to kill.

it's an asian jazz fusion record. i think you're confusing jazz with soul.

regardless... this is an opportunity for all of us to test our skills as producers.

the whole point is to get us out of our comfort zone. you have it in you. let's get it.

edit: to be the best possible producer, it's important to study (and/or sample) all forms of music.

it dont have a jazz sound to me... sounds like soul so thats what i call it... i dont care what the genre says on it

In the midst of the PS4 dropping, I almost forgot about this battle :smh:. Bout to knock this out real quick.

Back
Top Bottom