NT PRODUCERS INVITATIONAL BEAT BATTLE - NOVEMBER 2013 - Come In And Vote!

So, who flipped "A Key To The Mystery" the best?

• MusicalExcellence

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • killmoves301

• DeMarco

• CaptainSneakerhead23

• Osh Kosh Bosh

• Tero

• ps2child

• J A M E S

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How bad cud it have been really mine didn't turn out thAt great. James do we send u the link or jus post in here accordingly?

i just really started producing and wasn't even going to start making music until i learned my daw and synthesis properly...i feel like it'd be better for me to know those first so i can focus on creativity instead of logistics when i decide to go full force...i'm glad i went through this because it showed what i need to look into more...

i'll be ready for the next one...

if i could make one last suggestion, i think we should designate a person to start a soundcloud page and everybody send them their beats before a cutoff time and they can post it as a mix so people can browse through more easily instead of having to deal with a bunch of YT links...just put on the page that all beats are property of whoever made them...we can use that same page every time we do a new battle and always have them saved in the same location...

Last edited:
Aint gonna meet the deadline, had too many errands to run the past two days. Still gonna post my entry sometime tomorrow though

Alright gents, thanks to everyone who sent stuff over. I've got a million and one things to do today, and some people didn't send me YouTube links, so I'm going to set up a YouTube account as well as a SoundCloud for NT producers. Also, I feel like I'm missing a few submissions, so I'll give dudes another day to handle their business.

I should have everything, including my own track, posted by tonight. This is my first time doing this, please bare with me - we'll still have plenty of time for people to listen and make their votes, so don't fret.

Definitely excited to hear what you all cooked up.

Edit: A lot of things to do with these submissions. More work than I thought. Next time someone else can do this. Lol.

Last edited:
Aint gonna meet the deadline, had too many errands to run the past two days. Still gonna post my entry sometime tomorrow though

Send it through anyway...the rules here aren't hard and fast, we're just going to do the best we can the first time out. This is all for fun and growth, please don't see the deadlines as something so serious, for this month at least.

Whats NT GOT!?!!?? im anxious to see what everybody came up with, any updates??

Alright gents, thanks to everyone who sent stuff over. I've got a million and one things to do today, and some people didn't send me YouTube links, so I'm going to set up a YouTube account as well as a SoundCloud for NT producers. Also, I feel like I'm missing a few submissions, so I'll give dudes another day to handle their business.

I should have everything, including my own track, posted by tonight. This is my first time doing this, please bare with me - we'll still have plenty of time for people to listen and make their votes, so don't fret.

Definitely excited to hear what you all cooked up.

Edit: A lot of things to do with these submissions. More work than I thought. Next time someone else can do this. Lol.

J A M E S J A M E S - Can we get an update my brotha? :nerd:

Sorry gentlemen, my apologies. A few work related things popped up unexpectedly and a friend called me last minute with free tickets to the 'Ye show in Brooklyn last night. All of that threw a wrench in the timetable. Working on everything now in regards to uploading/posting - I should be done with it all in the next couple of hours.

As an aside, I will say that a few cats in here didn't submit things on time, and a few others didn't follow the thread when there was a change up in regards to how/where to post your music - at some point I did ask for everyone to do their own YouTube embed so that I wouldn't have to go through the trouble of creating an NT producer account and uploading everything myself. People kept sending SoundCloud links and downloadable files.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: I'm going to actually make this easy on myself and call out names (LOL) - osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh tero tero ps2child ps2child , please upload your stuff to YouTube and send me the links. As soon as we get that, we're good to go, I will embed everyone's submission and post the poll.

Thanks for your patience, guys.

Last edited:
@J A M E S - would you be willing to convert mines for mine? Im at work and dont get off til late evening and dont want to hold everyone else up. I tried to upload it to youtube at work but it required software that I cant download to my work computer. We def need to look at another alternative over youtube because thats just too much work lol.

Or if anyone would like to do it for me. I can send you the link to my track.

Last edited:
Shout out to everybody who took the time out to participate :nthat: .. Looking forward to hearing what you guys came up with.

Last edited:
I'li probably give it to @DeMarco

I accidentally voted for ps2. :lol:

top 5 I got

1. DeMarco
2. TIME
3. PS2
4. James
5. Terp

Back
Top Bottom