NT put me onto STAR WARS..

So i have seen a few of them.. but not in order.. Just bought a new TV so i wana watch something..whats the BEST order to watch them in? I heard something about watching them in "flash back" order? No idea whats that means... But someone put me on
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah, start with Episode 1 and up. If you start from the original Star Wars (Episode 4) to Return Of The Jedi (Episode 6) and then go back to Episode 1-3, you will be let down. Episodes 1-3 suck compared to the original trilogy (Episodes 4-6)

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

4, 5, 6, & 1 are the only ones I really got into.

There is a marathon right now for 4, 5, 6 on SPIKE...

yea i stared watching it.. but i wana see them in order not watch random ones when i have no idea wth is going on

4-5-6, 1-2-3.
it's the best way to watch seriously, cause it gives episode 3's ending so much more meaning. ties in perfectly

Star Wars is the GOAT
pimp.gif

man just watch them in order. there's no debate taht 4, 5, and 6 are the best but really watch them in order.

it's pretty cool and the newer 3 aren't really all that bad IMO

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

4, 5, 6, & 1 are the only ones I really got into.

There is a marathon right now for 4, 5, 6 on SPIKE...

yea i stared watching it.. but i wana see them in order not watch random ones when i have no idea wth is going on
you're doing it right
laugh.gif
4,5 and 6 come before 1,2 and 3 storyline wise

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

4-5-6, 1-2-3.
it's the best way to watch seriously, cause it gives episode 3's ending so much more meaning. ties in perfectly

This.

Also #3 is a horrible movie in every way... as are most of the prequels.

Okay to make it easier, watch then in the order/year they all came out. Forget the "episode" numbering

the very first star wars movie ever was Episode 4

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

4-5-6, 1-2-3.

Star Wars is the GOAT
pimp.gif

yup.  I happen to really like ep. III.  It's second best after episode V, IMO

Back
Top Bottom