NT Quality VS Quantity: Lets Put 'Em On Blast

hollakid619

Banned
Let me just start off by saying I havent been on NT as long as most of yall or as often but Im noticing some new trends that dont sit right with me. Therestoo many people that get on here and type foolishness just to boost their post count. Now, I've never been a post %!++!. I feel if I dont have anythingproductive to say or can contribute to the thread, I dont hit the reply button. I hate when someone post a question and its 4-pages of "RIP" beforeone person actually helps. Before NT turns Into Some Sorta crap site, I feel like there are some people that just need to be put on blast.

NationalTruckerDave: 2,500 post in < 90 days. Replies to EVERYTHING yet I never seen him write more than 1 sentence. Dude usually just quotes someone elseand keeps it movin.

Now, I might get flamed for this but im cool with that. For those who feel like I feel, put someone on blast.

Originally Posted by Diego

Add "Her Sole" to the list.
QFMFT.

ole girl dont never say nothin that aint ******ed,moronic,stupid, just plain dumb. most times its a combination of all 4.

roll.gif
, i feel you OP, i always see people like that...

how the helll does someone have over 2,000 posts in 90 days?
laugh.gif

but yea it is kinda annoying

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

smh.gif
THB started this Quantity movement.
no he didnt.

Khon Thai was the originator of the new wave of postwhoring

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Let me just start off by saying I havent been on NT as long as most of yall or as often but Im noticing some new trends that dont sit right with me. Theres too many people that get on here and type foolishness just to boost their post count. Now, I've never been a post %!++!. I feel if I dont have anything productive to say or can contribute to the thread, I dont hit the reply button. I hate when someone post a question and its 4-pages of "RIP" before one person actually helps. Before NT turns Into Some Sorta crap site, I feel like there are some people that just need to be put on blast.

NationalTruckerDave: 2,500 post in < 90 days. Replies to EVERYTHING yet I never seen him write more than 1 sentence. Dude usually just quotes someone else and keeps it movin.

Now, I might get flamed for this but im cool with that. For those who feel like I feel, put someone on blast.
yns

grin.gif

(eating popcorn) but while this "swag-less" list is up nd running I'm going to shout out Jphoenix that gets ran out of every thread he postsin...from the Yeezy thread to the high end designer thread....these dudes need to chill out

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Let me just start off by saying I havent been on NT as long as most of yall or as often but Im noticing some new trends that dont sit right with me. Theres too many people that get on here and type foolishness just to boost their post count. Now, I've never been a post %!++!. I feel if I dont have anything productive to say or can contribute to the thread, I dont hit the reply button. I hate when someone post a question and its 4-pages of "RIP" before one person actually helps. Before NT turns Into Some Sorta crap site, I feel like there are some people that just need to be put on blast.

NationalTruckerDave: 2,500 post in < 90 days. Replies to EVERYTHING yet I never seen him write more than 1 sentence. Dude usually just quotes someone else and keeps it movin.

yns

grin.gif
Im not smashing? What does that have to do with anything sir?

Originally Posted by EB14

Originally Posted by Diego

Add "Her Sole" to the list.
QFMFT.

ole girl dont never say nothin that aint ******ed,moronic,stupid, just plain dumb. most times its a combination of all 4.

This man speaks the truth

yns

grin.gif
Nothing..that was the point my dude
laugh.gif

You right though
ohwell.gif

yns

grin.gif
Nothing..that was the point my dude
laugh.gif

You right though
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I get it now. Thats another thing that a lot of people do.
family_guy_-_what_really_grinds_my_gears.jpg

geronimo.... its only a matter of time before we find out what SN he's using right now.... he probably already posted in this thread

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Is that even possible? He must hit the post limit every day (if NT even has one anymore). I feel the same way as you do, though. For the most part, I onlyreply to a thread if I have something to add that someone else hasn't already said, or if I'm building upon what has already been said.

laugh.gif
eek.gif
Iswear that dude posts nothing but "YNS" 95% of the time.

Nickthestick91 wrote:
HOLLAKID619 wrote:

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Is that even possible? He must hit the post limit every day (if NT even has one anymore). I feel the same way as you do, though. For the most part, I only reply to a thread if I have something to add that someone else hasn't already said, or if I'm building upon what has already been said.

That may be just a slight exaggeration because 2,500 / 90 = 27.78 and I believe there is still a 25 per day post limit but, he's pretty darn close.

Back
Top Bottom