NT Quality VS Quantity: Lets Put 'Em On Blast

Originally Posted by Ortega03

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

why do people even pay attention to another persons post count? what does it matter?

truth be told, I dont even know why the number is kept. I wonder what would happen if it was done away with
I'd like to second this motion.
Its not so much the post count that bothers me. Its the over-saturation of useless post.

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Mateen Cleaves - i think thats how his name is on here anyways, is another person that always post less than one sentence or one word posts.

laugh.gif

That n__ is funny.

"I'd munch."

laugh.gif

Useless posting is not the only problem.

People are making entire threads that make even the general forum a bore.

I swear some people gotta make at least two threads every day.

we got appreciation this, unappreciation that on EVERY PAGE of the general forum.. SMFH.

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Mateen Cleaves - i think thats how his name is on here anyways, is another person that always post less than one sentence or one word posts.

Dude is hilarious (nh) I don't know what you're talking about
laugh.gif

GUERILLA WARFARE!

Son has almost 9000 posts, all he does is bold and italicize his post with a quote or those ******ed #*@smileys he gets from those lame #*@ sites. I call him out on it, son doesn't respond.

What happened to vietsta or what ever? Son was THE worst.
laugh.gif

My question would be, why do u care? We can't even get the harddrive HIV off the ads..I've been here since '02 watchin the caliber of member gofurther down the drain every month.
Welcome to cyberspace where nobody has to pretend to be more intelligent than they are in real life
pimp.gif

white_chicks.jpg

I was thinkin it, but u said it OP
laugh.gif

I feel u on the notion that dudes be postin nonsense in 10> wordts just to boost their post count. What they need somethin to took about at the dinner tableor somethin

Pops: So, what did u do today sport?

NTer: Nothin much, befriended the hottest girl in school on facebook....Oh yea, I got 1000 posts today on my new screename on Niketalk. I only had it since the1st of the month

Mom Dukes: Oh that's great dear! U know, those other kids could learn from your intellectual superiority

NTer: Gee thanks mom, could u pass the peas please?

^lmtretOG you a lil late. go back a page
laugh.gif

but does that dude even post anymore? i dont frequent JB or showcase

lol thats the dude that posted on one of the roast thread and said "hey heres my twitter, BUT DONT ROAST ME"
someone post the gif of the gucci shirt painted on him, or him wearing the lv elastic belt

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Let me just start off by saying I havent been on NT as long as most of yall or as often but Im noticing some new trends that dont sit right with me. Theres too many people that get on here and type foolishness just to boost their post count. Now, I've never been a post %!++!. I feel if I dont have anything productive to say or can contribute to the thread, I dont hit the reply button. I hate when someone post a question and its 4-pages of "RIP" before one person actually helps. Before NT turns Into Some Sorta crap site, I feel like there are some people that just need to be put on blast.

NationalTruckerDave: 2,500 post in < 90 days. Replies to EVERYTHING yet I never seen him write more than 1 sentence. Dude usually just quotes someone else and keeps it movin.

Now, I might get flamed for this but im cool with that. For those who feel like I feel, put someone on blast.
2i8kdns.jpg

Back
Top Bottom