NT Quality VS Quantity: Lets Put 'Em On Blast

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Originally Posted by MrsLight

Originally Posted by EB14

Originally Posted by Diego

Add "Her Sole" to the list.
QFMFT.

ole girl dont never say nothin that aint ******ed,moronic,stupid, just plain dumb. most times its a combination of all 4.

This man speaks the truth

I had a feeling EB14 was gonna mention her.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

man im jes wylin rite now cuz im bored at work/school & she says dumb things.

boredom+stupid people= goin hard on that person

Originally Posted by lovemysole

Nickthestick91 wrote:
HOLLAKID619 wrote:
Let me just start off by saying I havent been on NT as long as most of yall or as often but Im noticing some new trends that dont sit right with me. Theres too many people that get on here and type foolishness just to boost their post count. Now, I've never been a post %!++!. I feel if I dont have anything productive to say or can contribute to the thread, I dont hit the reply button. I hate when someone post a question and its 4-pages of "RIP" before one person actually helps. Before NT turns Into Some Sorta crap site, I feel like there are some people that just need to be put on blast.

NationalTruckerDave: 2,500 post in < 90 days. Replies to EVERYTHING yet I never seen him write more than 1 sentence. Dude usually just quotes someone else and keeps it movin.

Now, I might get flamed for this but im cool with that. For those who feel like I feel, put someone on blast.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Is that even possible? He must hit the post limit every day (if NT even has one anymore). I feel the same way as you do, though. For the most part, I only reply to a thread if I have something to add that someone else hasn't already said, or if I'm building upon what has already been said.

That may be just a slight exaggeration because 2,500 / 90 = 27.78 and I believe there is still a 25 per day post limit but, he's pretty darn close.

Nope, his join date is 6/24/09. I only said < 90 days but its actually only 76 days.

word, NationalTruckerDave is annoying posting one word. I remember he got flamed for wearing a Gucci monogram shirt with some LV sneakers and Burberry undies(pause) now he's trying to come back and be e-famous
laugh.gif
give it up you're not liked

Ill add myself to that list. I have almost 200 posts in a week. I blame the fact that i only browse NT on my iphone so i have 24/7 access to the forum

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

geronimo.... its only a matter of time before we find out what SN he's using right now.... he probably already posted in this thread

laugh.gif
I already spotted on the first day of the month!!! He had a story abouthe took all 3 of her v-cards!

He is soo easy to spot every month, its just amazing how he manages to get banned.

It is super extremely lame to see someone who responds to every single thread with nothing constructional to post.

Makes it seem like they're getting paid or graded to post.

You all should know this is a vicious cycle by now. First some "new" NTer starts a "new" gimmick, then everyone gets tired of it after awhile, then a thread is made about it, then that NTer posts a "
pimp.gif
" in that thread, then that thread becomes a "get off my piece / 'haters' appreciation thread", then that thread gets lockedwith a few bans, and then finally the 1st of the next month comes along and there is another "new" NTer to start the cycle all over again.
laugh.gif

why do people even pay attention to another persons post count? what does it matter?

truth be told, I dont even know why the number is kept. I wonder what would happen if it was done away with

I have a lot of posts in little time, but my posting tendency's have gone down. I don't do all that one word reply s__ though.

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

why do people even pay attention to another persons post count? what does it matter?

truth be told, I dont even know why the number is kept. I wonder what would happen if it was done away with
I'd like to second this motion.

I agree with you OP, but at the end of the day. It's the internet and people are gonna do what they want. Some people just feel the need to try and b funnyand get recognized
smh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JND1

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

NationalTruckerDave: 2,500 post in < 90 days. Replies to EVERYTHING yet I never seen him write more than 1 sentence. Dude usually just quotes someone else and keeps it movin.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
I swear that dude posts nothing but "YNS" 95% of the time.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Co-sign on that

shoes never should have been retroed outside their original colorways...

set the whole over-saturation tone of things...

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Originally Posted by MrsLight

Originally Posted by Diego

Add "Her Sole" to the list.
QFMFT.

ole girl dont never say nothin that aint ******ed,moronic,stupid, just plain dumb. most times its a combination of all 4.

This man speaks the truth

I had a feeling EB14 was gonna mention her.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

man im jes wylin rite now cuz im bored at work/school & she says dumb things.

boredom+stupid people= goin hard on that person
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

dont get me started on this female

ole "Hey NT i want a pet that i don't have to cleanup after, play with, feed, bathe, name, see or even know exists. what do you guys recommend?"

indifferent.gif
GET THE @%$@ OUTTA HERE!

Originally Posted by Kahlow

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

ole "Hey NT i want a pet that i don't have to cleanup after, play with, feed, bathe, name, see or even know exists. what do you guys recommend?"

indifferent.gif
GET THE @%$@ OUTTA HERE!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JP310

I agree with you OP, but at the end of the day. It's the internet and people are gonna do what they want. Some people just feel the need to try and b funny and get recognized
smh.gif
tired.gif

Its sad really, how a website can ultimately become
ones life. I wish the best to come out of this thread,
but for now Im going to provide an "R.I.P. to NTD &
Her Sole.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Kim1

Originally Posted by Kahlow

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

indifferent.gif
GET THE @%$@ OUTTA HERE!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif

Can I put SwanginOn4z on blast?

Dude and his swangas and slabs
smh.gif
smh.gif

Everything he posts in related to them in some way
smh.gif

Mateen Cleaves - i think thats how his name is on here anyways, is another person that always post less than one sentence or one word posts.

Back
Top Bottom