NT QUESTION? A Chick You Trying To Get At Has A Man Does That Dude Matter Update on Pg4

A chick you trying to talk to is talking bout she got a man does that stop your pursuit? This chick I have been trying to bring back to the crib
tongue.gif
I meet her in class and we started to the reg. talking thing phone in personwhatever. But i keep saying like watup after class lets go do something and out the blue she say i got a man im like cool she like im engaged I gave her themost crazy looking stone face like women you are 19 yrs old what are you doing? And shorty wants me cuz after that she was talking about how if she didn'thave a man she wouldv'e been *@*+**$ with me. Nt what is yall view
FOR THE HYPEBEAST PIC OF CHICK
f9225c3ed9892e21ba01c9e18eae7382dfb228c.pjpg
She Look Better In Real DATBACKSIDE
smokin.gif

let her come onto you. shes 19 and engaged so most likely shes a bird brain whos going to end up cheating on dude numerous times, your time to smash will comesoon my man

Chances are she'll get you caught up fa sho .. and i wouldnt fight over that .. no diss

Fam, if she got a boyfriend, leave her alone. Why be the creep? Hold wait, wait, wait...scratch that. She has a fiance...go find another girl. You don'tknow if that dood is the type to go to your grandma's house for an unfriendly surprise...it's a cold world. I mean, you can be her friend, but we allknow that's gonna lead to you wantin' to bone.

My advice to you, don't talk to her as much, wait 'til she calls or texts you, and keep it strictly on a friendly basis. Now if she calls youtellin' you she broke up with her said fiance and she needs someone to talk to, Akuma slide right in.

Sit down, heard you need some plumbing
Done in
I'm in
A swell mood
A rather swoll mood
Until she told me that she told dude
That she'll be back, she's going to the store
I didn't know she had a boyfriend, so the door
I pointed her to
I said, Call me when ya'll break up
I don't #!@+ nobody *#+!*
And never on the Jacob, know what time it is
##%*+ just tryin' to live

-Andre 3000

You mess around with a dude's wife (more or less...lets be real) and !!#@ gettin that #%! whooped...you might get shot. If the %!%# is worth that 2 you, goahead.

Let her be. Soooo many other chicks out there. No point in brewing trouble cause you never know what the mental state of her fiance is. Plus, treat others howyou would want to be treated.... its cliche but holds the answer for a lot of situations.

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Fam, if she got a boyfriend, leave her alone. Why be the creep? Hold wait, wait, wait...scratch that. She has a fiance...go find another girl. You don't know if that dood is the type to go to your grandma's house for an unfriendly surprise...it's a cold world. I mean, you can be her friend, but we all know that's gonna lead to you wantin' to bone.

My advice to you, don't talk to her as much, wait 'til she calls or texts you, and keep it strictly on a friendly basis. Now if she calls you tellin' you she broke up with her said fiance and she needs someone to talk to, Akuma slide right in.

Sorry to say, but if she throwin it out there like that at you,
smh.gif
She'll most def do it again w/ her ol skeezin @%*.

I say do it. Yeah, yeah, blahzay with all that she got a fiance' crap. She 19. She dont even know she got a fiance', feel me? ...

I didn't read it but don't ever actually bring it up that you wanna smash. Play it cool and see if its worth the risk...

Yes, he matters. You don't know or care about him, sure, but he's with her, you're not, and if that was your fiance, you'd probably beextremely angry if someone dared to disrespect your relationship. Let her come to you when she's single - that'll be soon enough, she's freaking19.

Im not really worried about oh boy dude live down in south FL and we all the way at the top. I mean i do just want to smash but a couple times ( she is afreak
smile.gif
) even dude did come at me I'd stomp his #%+ out she showed mepics he a lil dude im like 6'5 250. I do feel a lil messed up trying to holla but hey i want her so imma get her and she just recently told me DUDE ISCRAZY JEALOUS ONLY BECAUSE SHE CHEATED ON HIM TWICE ALREADY
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

I usually defer to Ma$e in these situations

Anime Parliament
laugh.gif
QFT "...all women flirt, all women cheat..."

I always look to Ma$e when I have issues with women
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CtJordanFiend

she just recently told me DUDE IS CRAZY JEALOUS ONLY BECAUSE SHE CHEATED ON HIM TWICE ALREADY
laugh.gif
tired.gif

And there you have it. Do it. This is a bird you can, "take to the crib & put ya mug on." Saddle up, ride, grease her like a Sarah Jay &practice on her like you were qualifyin for pole position.

Back
Top Bottom