NT QUESTION? A Chick You Trying To Get At Has A Man Does That Dude Matter Update on Pg4

Originally Posted by supreme math

Sit down, heard you need some plumbing
Done in
I'm in
A swell mood
A rather swoll mood
Until she told me that she told dude
That she'll be back, she's going to the store
I didn't know she had a boyfriend, so the door
I pointed her to
I said, Call me when ya'll break up
I don't #!@+ nobody *#+!*
And never on the Jacob, know what time it is
##%*+ just tryin' to live

-Andre 3000
QFT. Too many problems can arise from getting with her.

Did you consider that she doesn't wanna mess wit u? I know she said that if she wasn't engaged she would, but did it cross your mind that she wuzlyin' to not hurt your feelings? I had a female friend that told me she did that to a lot of dudes. Not doubting you, just a thought. I would tho.
devil.gif

Not worth the potential drama, plus if you play with fire one too many times and you could end up like this dude

Los Angeles Deputy Tortures Wife And Her Lover

October 4, 2008 8:27 p.m. EST

Amy Beeman - AHN

Los Angeles, CA (AHN) -- A jaded husband took revenge on his wife and her lover when she told him she was leaving to be with the other man.

Robert Avery McClain, 34, a Los Angeles Deputy, was charged with aggravated mayhem, torture and sodomy after holding the couple at knifepoint in the leasing office where the wife, whose name has not been released, worked.

According to reports, McClain demanded to meet the other man, 23-year-old Michael Heflin, at his apartment in the complex where the wife works. McClain then led the pair to the leasing office kitchenette, where punched and kicked them before using a knife against them.

Reports allege that McClain forced the victims to undress, and he did the same. Next, he made the woman perform oral sex on both men, then told her castrate Heflin, which she faked, and sodomized her. The husband used the knife to slice Heflin's face multiple times and to cut his wife's hair.

When he was done torturing them, he took his wife home, leaving Heflin bleeding on the ground. WKNBC reported that Heflin's father said the young man was unrecognizable and would require reconstructive surgery to his face. His groin was also wounded. A cleaning crew found him and called 911. Reports say Heflin is in a coma, but is expected to recover.

The wife snuck out of their home with she and McClain's four children and went to the hospital.

McClain resigned from the police force. If convicted, he faces possible life in prison.

I've only seen one NT pic that wasn't followed by "she look better in real life"...right now I'm on some disrespectful $%+$ like"ehhh, if they're in a relationship they need to be on top of that, not me."

never ever matters unless u tryna wife her
cuz what makes you think she wont do the same thing to you

Originally Posted by TD The God

and yo....her telling you that is she didnt have a dude that she would mess wit you = I want you now, but you have to be more aggressive and come get this papi...pull on my hair and tell me how soft it is
roll.gif

pimp.gif
Never fails

"Pull on my hair"...whaaaat lol..but seriously, if she's cheated already I couldn't be messing with her..you don't know what she'sgot, not calling her dirty, but you wanna be safe..

smokin.gif
Update NT:
Story has come along way I know have been talking to chick for like a couple months anyways. UPDATE TIP I Smashed but, she is going back down to south FL withthe her fiance when she was leaving she started busting out crying talking about how she love me so much I was looking like
eyes.gif
.. I mean chick turned out to be real cool and I still want to be freinds with herbut nothing serious like that. So she goes on to tell me that she's only going home to break it off with the %*+$* and that she was gonna come back up herand stay with me I was like
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
WHAT SHOULD I DO YALL? Thatthing was good though I knew she was a Freak but we did stuff thats illegal in Nebraska
smokin.gif

Reminder of How She Look

18535223e977891ae1f7b56d1a461dd28fbed08.pjpg

you going through this trouble for a girl who looks like shes one nibble away from looking like Ms. Piggy?

Homeboy its not even worth it. She's engaged and her Fiancee' might be the crazy type. Men are really prideful abt things like that.

^ lol. but it looks like u got ya self in a pickle brotha. u wanted it now u got n dont want it no more. make up ya mind son. SMH

Originally Posted by CtJordanFiend

smokin.gif
Update NT:
Story has come along way I know have been talking to chick for like a couple months anyways. UPDATE TIP I Smashed but, she is going back down to south FL with the her fiance when she was leaving she started busting out crying talking about how she love me so much I was looking like
eyes.gif
.. I mean chick turned out to be real cool and I still want to be freinds with her but nothing serious like that. So she goes on to tell me that she's only going home to break it off with the %*+$* and that she was gonna come back up her and stay with me I was like
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
WHAT SHOULD I DO YALL? That thing was good though I knew she was a Freak but we did stuff thats illegal in Nebraska
smokin.gif

Reminder of How She Look

18535223e977891ae1f7b56d1a461dd28fbed08.pjpg
thats all that matter. lowkey shorty bad tho, i would keep doing damage to her insides if it was me

but i def wouldnt wife after she pulled a stunt like that.

These NT detectives probably sending chicks fiance a copy of this thread as we speak.

Oh and she is definitely fat. Look at them arms.
eek.gif

What I said I wanted was to smash which I did, but shorty talking about she love me and how she wants to come LIVE WITH ME. The deed is done with ol boy so Iaint worried about him but the crazy thing is Im actually considering letting her stay with me
eyes.gif
NT Dectectives could send it to him I dont care he know Im getting his chickjust dont send it to her

I say bail out son, she's going to put you in recession. What makes you think she wouldn't do the same thing to you she did to her fiance'?

if u take her serious after this ur a fool. but do ur thing. id just continue to smash.. hurry before she turns into a tank.. its just a matter of time.

What I said I wanted was to smash which I did, but shorty talking about she love me and how she wants to come LIVE WITH ME. The deed is done with ol boy so I aint worried about him but the crazy thing is Im actually considering letting her stay with me
eyes.gif
NT Dectectives could send it to him I dont care he know Im getting his chick just dont send it to her

dogg, tell her thats a serious committment that youre just not ready for. and that yall could continute to work towards a goal like that, but right now is notthe time. Say you dont wanna set yourself up for a situation like that bc its only gonna end in failure. Real Talk if shes cool as you say she shouldunderstand.

I've sadly taken down someone girl before and I feel horible everytime I do it

Leave it alone, and even if you are bigger that would give me more reason to give you metal if I was him....

Side note she cheated twice ... Don't duck around and catch the magic johnson

Ay fam shorty is bad! If the yam was that good you should tell her to go down south and do her thing and holla
at you when she's completely single.

Word to everyone saying she fat
1) shorty is 5'7 160 pds thats not fat to me
2) these are old pictures she looks a little different now
3) This aint my type of chick
b4e2532e59899e96b5d1cb6aa60c02d23192f89.pjpg
tired.gif

Word to everyone saying she fat
1) shorty is 5'7 160 pds thats not fat to me
2) these are old pictures she looks a little different now
3) This aint my type of chick