Nt realtalk would you talk to someone who has a kid

Im 19 and i would have never imagine a 19 year old girl with a kid caught my eye. I feel like i cant be a 100 with hercuz i know her baby daddy support the child. I seen other peer my age talk and bag women with kids and im like wow. Do u think its desperate talking to someone with kid ?

when i was younger, prob not

older, now, i may consider it. depends, if she looking for someone to babysit, nah. but if you really feeling her, why not? play dates at gymboree, toys-r-us,chuck-e-cheese

i see where you comin from but nah..

some people just have a higher level of acceptance

No its not desperate...it's not ideal but I wouldn't write a woman off justbecause she has a child

I've stopped talking to this girl as soon as she mentioned it. It was all good until she came out and said "do you want to see pictures of mykid?"
tired.gif

As much as I would want to, I dont think I can really accept the fact that shes a mom. Idk call me immature I guess. Im 18 BTW

there is nothing wrong with being with a chick with a kid. jus keep in mind its not jus her comin into your life, but also her child. keep in mind there is alot of responsibility involved. only thing that would stop me is if there is baby daddy drama.

if your jus tryna smash then try not to get too close to the kid. there is no need for you to get attached to him/her if you arent gonna stay around longbecause that will screw up the child's mental as well as it can mess with your own.

it should matter only when the father of the child starts throwing wrenches in the relationship, if he is non existant, then the thought of the kidshouldn't scare you.....

seeing how the child is taken care of his a good way to let you know how responsible and mature they are, use it to your advantage

i have lol
she was 26, her kid was 4, she was a fine %#* spanish chick
i #%%%%+ her a few times, but that was it lol
i never took care of her daughter or anything like that btw

yeah...most dudes i know with kids do the best they can...but they have the drama with the mother that comes with it...thats the only thing that would hold meback...

the i dont like is the baby daddy drama like thats his kid i dont wanna fight a dude for something dumb u know wat imean

Originally Posted by DA MATRIX 1

the i dont like is the baby daddy drama like thats his kid i dont wanna fight a dude for something dumb u know wat i mean

what goes on with him and his kid isnt your business, just like what happens with you and the chick isnt his business. as long as u keep that in mindyou'll be ok.

Back
Top Bottom