Nt realtalk would you talk to someone who has a kid

Talk to where the goal is solely to smash? Yes. One that automatically comes to mind is where I've done it with this 25 y/o chick who had a 14 y/okid
laugh.gif
smh.gif

the chick im messing with now has a daughter.....

Her baby daddy just found out about and isnt too happy......I havent even met the lil girl cuz she only chills with me on nights he has her!!

this is first chick i messed with with a kid.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

My girlfriend of a year has two kids. Things are going alright. I used to say I would never date a girl who had a child, but I guess I changed my mind. I rarely see her, though.

Get out of that IMMEDIATELY my dude...

Why do you say that...?

Originally Posted by doosta45

Milf FTW

I smashed a chick (35) at my job that had a daughter (19) and a younger sister my age (20). I smashed the moms, the daughter, and the sister all within a month
pimp.gif
then I passed the daughter and sister to my homeboy and he smashed
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

6a42503e8dec2bf6bd6a603ccdbfc398f22ecd5.jpg

come on now, obvious ducktales

when i was younger i was definitely opposed to it, but as you get older different standards and circumstances come into play. i think females are more likelyto date a man with a child than a man is to date a woman with one...of course there's exceptions to every rule

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Milf FTW

I smashed a chick (35) at my job that had a daughter (19) and a younger sister my age (20). I smashed the moms, the daughter, and the sister all within a month
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I usually don't quote pics...but this is hilarous...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
perfect ducktale pic

Not even if it's my kid! Once she's pregnant she's kicked to the curb. Ain't no @##$$ eatin off me.

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

Not even if it's my kid! Once she's pregnant she's kicked to the curb. Ain't no @##$$ eatin off me.

ever heard its cheaper to keep her?

Originally Posted by DA MATRIX 1

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

Eh.. If you like her, why not?
When I was 20 I started dating my girl who has two boys .. They were 6 and almost 2 at the time..
Not it's been almost two years...
eek.gif

..... Lol..
Why the eek face?

Originally Posted by DA MATRIX 1

Eh.. If you like her, why not?
When I was 20 I started dating my girl who has two boys .. They were 6 and almost 2 at the time..
Not it's been almost two years...
eek.gif

..... Lol..
Why the eek face?
cuz thats good im almost 20 so if u can do it may be others can

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Milf FTW

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
. That's my word, I quoted his reply when I saw and googled this pic to hit him with.
roll.gif
Crazy...

but...

Talk to where the goal is solely to smash? Yes. One that automatically comes to mind is where I've done it with this 25 y/o chick who had a 14 y/o kid

indifferent.gif
Can't even lie good.
laugh.gif

So shorty was 11 when she had her kid right....

roll.gif

never again ... my b/m has kids so i been through it ...

if i did do it ... couldnt be more than one ...

not to thread jack, but im in a similiar situation as well. i trained this girl at work for another clinic and she is crazy about me. shes 24, has a 4 year olddaughter and is about to get married in september, but not to the baby daddy. the baby daddy walked out on them when she was only 2 months and her fiance nowis living in another state and will continue to live and work in another state after they get married.

i never made the first move and kept it professional at all times because i value and respect my job. we kissed after 2 weeks and she told me that she had thesame butterflies in her stomach, the same ones many people get when kissing someone for the first time. she stated that she hasnt been this happy in a longtime and wants to continue this on the low for as long as possible.

nt brethren, HELP A BROTHER OUT! oh yeah, i just turned 21.

Sure would.

Depends on how much I like/love the woman and if she's worth the hassle that may come with it.

Fact is, as you get older, the likelihood of a chick NOT having a kid decreases.

If I love the woman, why would I let a kid, her kid, get in the way?

Back
Top Bottom