Nt realtalk would you talk to someone who has a kid

no for the childs sake. id be one of those guys on xbox live, "shut the hell up kid" "damnit junior you just got me killed"

Originally Posted by Executive76

No its not desperate...it's not ideal but I wouldn't write a woman off just because she has a child

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

As much as I would want to, I dont think I can really accept the fact that shes a mom. Idk call me immature I guess.

nope, because the kids mom is always going to be in the picture regardless which sometimes comes along with drama. I'll have to pass on that

Originally Posted by northshore86

nope, because the kids mom is always going to be in the picture regardless which sometimes comes along with drama. I'll have to pass on that
What if his penis is a solid 10' inches?

Originally Posted by Mr Whomp Whomp

Its only going to get worse as you get older. And its not really a big deal unless you make it one.

Of course its gunna get worse when we get older but as of now most of use are still young and dont want to be dealing with no kid

I did a few times, but I didn't go through with it. I couldn't have a kid getting attached to me and then cut off the kid and the mom. That'sdefinitely against my principles.

I would just to hit. I would never make any contact with kid. Don't want anyone to get the wrong idea. I can't play step dad.

Sure, I married him too. I'm not her mom. I'm not trying to be her mom. He's civil with his ex as well, drama is pretty minimum. She's in arelationship as well. It's different when you're older though.

Ive never been in this kind of situation so I cant say. Not trying to go out like dude who was announced as Daddy # 2.

Nah, it doesn't make you desperate, but if you're really feeling this chick, are you willing to get attached to the kid? 'Cause like the otherssaid, if you're in for smashing, try not to get close to the kid.

Originally Posted by DA MATRIX 1

the i dont like is the baby daddy drama like thats his kid i dont wanna fight a dude for something dumb u know wat i mean

You haven't even talked to her and you're assuming that

1. She likes you.
2. She wants you to be the dad or something.

I have a kid and I'm single, I don't have problems getting girls or dating.

Never again... in my situation the father of my ex's child was present... so she ended up with
him and having 2 more kids...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

well considering you write like you are in 4th grade I would say no for you. but seriously, what is wrong with 'talking' to a girl with a kid??

For some reason I could never see myself talking to a female with a kid unless I had a child older than hers
ohwell.gif
grin.gif
eyes.gif

yeh i would and yeh i have.

they cant lie about being a virgin

the only real drawback is getting time with them cause
they need a babysitter.

you can always go thru round bedtime though
when she puts them to sleep

Back
Top Bottom