NT...reccomend me a good cologne?

I still rock curve, and I must admit alot of ladies ask me the name of my cologne, lol i hit em with "this $%$ is old as hell"
My Rotation is:
Cruiser - CHECK this out, esp if you like lighter scents
Polo Double Black
Curve
Dolce Homme - personal fave
JPG

john vavartos by john vavartos
vintage by john vavartos
baby blue jeans by versace
dreamer by versace
allure home by chanel
iceberg twice by ice berg
boss selection by hugo boss
boss soul man by hugo boss
extreme by paul smith
story by paul smith

I recommend: Burberry Touch

I'm thinking about picking up a second cologne. I was told that there are scents specifically made for the evening as opposed to the day.

And instead of using the sample paper, apply it to your wrist. You won't be applying the scent to paper after you purchase.

Just don't go overboard and test everything, haha.

2v98cg1.jpg

dq51y9.jpg

fjdees.jpg

wcdzte.jpg

Aqua Di Gio is my number one, ladies seem to love it also. I will also recommend Armani Code, and Vera Wang for men. I tend to like lighter scents, and havebeen looking at Yves Saint Laurens' L'homme, has anyone had this and recommend it? Sorry I skipped a few pages in the thread.

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

current rotation:
Creed - Green Irish Tweed
Creed - Silver Mountain Water

if you like the stuff by these cats try their "erolfa" (SP) fragrance. I didnt know there were cats in here stepping it up like this. Creed is topof the top IMO

-Mesmerize for Men by Avon (Stay getting compliments on this.)

-Polo Black by Ralph Lauren.

-Pi by Givenchy.

lacoste essential and lacoste style are good colognes, polo explorer is my new favorite. also have burberry and armani code. double black is a good safe bet.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by EVERLASTiiNG

CURVE. CURVE. CURVE. CURVE. CURVE.
THIS SCENT LITERALLY MAKES ME WEAK IN THE KNEES.
I can't resist a man wearing curve.. Mmmmmmm.
I think a lot of ladies will agree!

ChrisLepp_450x653.jpg

So, if Homie wore Curve on a daily basis...you'd let him beat?
nerd.gif

Hahaha for some reason I get the feeling this guy doesn't take the time to wear colgne. And if he did, I'm sure his bowel movements mask the smell. AndI never said I'd let anyone wearing curve beat. Haha takes a lot more effort than that.

i ran out of sunset heat... I was thinking of getting Escada Moon Sparkle but my macys dont got it. can someone tell me if its better than Escada Sunset Heat.

ChrisLepp_450x653.jpg

nerd.gif

Hahaha for some reason I get the feeling this guy doesn't take the time to wear colgne. And if he did, I'm sure his bowel movements mask the smell. And I never said I'd let anyone wearing curve beat. Haha takes a lot more effort than that.
I think that guy would be happy wearing Burger King's cologne Flame...You know...just for the memory of a burger...

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

ChrisLepp_450x653.jpg

nerd.gif

Hahaha for some reason I get the feeling this guy doesn't take the time to wear colgne. And if he did, I'm sure his bowel movements mask the smell. And I never said I'd let anyone wearing curve beat. Haha takes a lot more effort than that.
I think that guy would be happy wearing Burger King's cologne Flame...You know...just for the memory of a burger...

wow..... is that real? smh @ smelling like a whopper

Back
Top Bottom