Originally Posted by denni5themenace

hennessy3.jpg

neat

on the rocks

with coke, sprite, or ginger ale

it always good
pimp.gif
But I'm not black.
Drinking the Hen Dog, I would feel like I'm wearing an XXXL throwback jersey with two headbands

that's about as blatant as you can get
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 disrespectful 

Honestly just keep it simple and go with a Shirley Temple heavy on the cherries.Seriously though op go with just Hennesy and Coke. It never fails me.

Try moonshine whiskey...its the clear one. Really easy to drink straight or mixed
Edit: Wait so you can't drink Henny cause you're not black
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

Bottle to take to a party that everyone will enjoy: 3 Olives - Cake (vodka) shots of this are 
eek.gif

092911_0127_threeolives21.gif

Originally Posted by Prada G

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

hennessy3.jpg

neat

on the rocks

with coke, sprite, or ginger ale

it always good
pimp.gif
But I'm not black.

Drinking the Hen Dog, I would feel like I'm wearing an XXXL throwback jersey with two headbands

so thats how black people dress?

you watch too much BET

Originally Posted by Chrisqo

Remy Martin
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 summer of 2003 I thought I was DOING IT with that Remy...

But one night I OD'd on that stuff.  I started getting comfy and pouring a bit more than I should of.  That yac had me actin a fool....straight reckless.  Next morning felt like I was coming out of a coma.   

The smell of that drink alone makes me 
sick.gif

Avoid the club type brands and just try something you've never seen before.  You'll be surprised.  With VODKA, I think its no secret that Russians make them pretty good.  So go to a liquor shop and just grab a bottle.

All the brands you see, like Sky, Goose are okay, but of all the popular brands, I like ABSOLUT. 

Back
Top Bottom