NT, Recommend me a new vehicle Vol. 2nd Car

I got about 5,000. i was looking into a Acura TL {older model like the 03} or a 01 5 Series...
Keep in mind i am not one of these NT ballers with 2025 bmw money. i need something reliable and stylish! 

if you want reliable, take out the 01 5 series. You would need some $$ to get it reliable. Overhaul the cooling system 1-2k AT LEAST. Then thrust rod bushings, valve cover gaskets, etc....

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

if you want reliable, take out the 01 5 series. You would need some $$ to get it reliable. Overhaul the cooling system 1-2k AT LEAST. Then thrust rod bushings, valve cover gaskets, etc....

Damn cuz, im not tryna do all that! lol the car looks better than it really is i guess.

is300
pimp.gif
ill look into that one

get a civic si, then in 5+yrs you can still sell to a college student for decent price

The 03 TL is nice as well.

The IS300 is nice too

uhhh

i wouldnt go German though. Unless you can keep up with the maintence.

but

vertex3-570x427.jpg

sc300 nice..

350z too >>>>>

i'd take a 350z though. if i can get it for 5k... real talk.

if u can find any Lexus ls up to like 2003, grab it...they last forever, low maintenance and the technology / styling were a couple years ahead for their original year

Originally Posted by frshstunna

if u can find any Lexus ls up to like 2003, grab it...they last forever, low maintenance and the technology / styling were a couple years ahead for their original year

really maintenance is good? ill have to keep looking for a lexus

Stay away from that body style TL 98-03 I believe.

I was going to buy a 2003 3.2 TL Type S back in 2005, but didn't and I'm glad I didn't.  They had transmission recalls on that model and the ****** is one thing I would not want being replaced and recalled if I had a choice.

I would avoid it, damn shame becaue the car was clean and rode nice. 

Dont touch automatic 98-01 Acura Tl, CL's, or Accord V6's. Known fact, those Auto ******s are ticking time bombs. e36's are nice if you are a DIYer, Civic Si's as mentioned, can sometimes be had for a bargain. Older GS's can be had in this range 95+, MB CLK's 98+ probably a few more models as well

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

Originally Posted by frshstunna

really maintenance is good? ill have to keep looking for a lexus

i really want one of these but there is none in my area for less than 8-9k

Not to thread jack, but how many miles is too many miles for a used car?

For instance, if I buy a German car with 60000 miles on it, have I bought a ticking timebomb?

People posting stanced cars, man if he only got $5 k, why get something thats gonna burn an even bigger hole in his wallet cause he's got the mod itch? 
laugh.gif

If you wanna jump your price up a lil bit...... BMW SF has a REALLY clean 1993 SC400 with 42k original miles for 11k. The thing is in GREAT condition. one of the best looking SC's ive seen.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom