NT, recommend me a nice Pea Coat for this winter.

Uhh... dressing better thread my dude... Its that way -->

But that Ralph Lauren pea coat looks like a keeper. If you have the money, I say go for that one

Uhh... dressing better thread my dude... Its that way -->

But that Ralph Lauren pea coat looks like a keeper. If you have the money, I say go for that one

Originally Posted by shogun

i have the navy J. Crew one lined with thinsulate.  warm as hell.  fits a little big though, the bottom isn't tapered like you're looking for.
How is the sizing on it? The few j.crew things I own are a size medium, which is for the most part just right, maybe leaning to a tiny bit big. how would you suggest sizing? I'm really tempted to get this peacoat since it has the thinsulate, but I'm from Canada so I'd have to order online and I'd hate to have to go through the process of exchanging.

i have the navy J. Crew one lined with thinsulate.  warm as hell.  fits a little big though, the bottom isn't tapered like you're looking for.
How is the sizing on it? The few j.crew things I own are a size medium, which is for the most part just right, maybe leaning to a tiny bit big. how would you suggest sizing? I'm really tempted to get this peacoat since it has the thinsulate, but I'm from Canada so I'd have to order online and I'd hate to have to go through the process of exchanging.

$1680 @ freemans
sorry for the huge pic, rightclick, view image to see it better
45Wool_Peacoat_E.jpg

Originally Posted by Lorizzle

I went to the J.Crew store to try it and It was tight on me with a Medium (I have broad shoulders and it was super tight around that area). I usually buy everything in a medium from them.

I went to the J.Crew store to try it and It was tight on me with a Medium (I have broad shoulders and it was super tight around that area). I usually buy everything in a medium from them.

Originally Posted by MARTIN AND CO

$1680 @ freemans
45Wool_Peacoat_E.jpg

Perfect but at that price I'm not in the market.

Originally Posted by MARTIN AND CO

$1680 @ freemans
45Wool_Peacoat_E.jpg

Perfect but at that price I'm not in the market.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

i wear a medium in everything like you guys.  i bought the coat in a medium.  it fits well with a little room so you can layer and wear sweaters under it.  you can always get it tailored a little to make it fit more slim.  i tried on a small, felt like i was suffocating in it.  

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

i wear a medium in everything like you guys.  i bought the coat in a medium.  it fits well with a little room so you can layer and wear sweaters under it.  you can always get it tailored a little to make it fit more slim.  i tried on a small, felt like i was suffocating in it.  

Back
Top Bottom