NT, recommend me a nice Pea Coat for this winter.

I have a united colors of bennetton that retailed at about 500. i got it for 2 (employee hookups ftw) ive had it for about 4 years and i love it. it keeps me warm. I dont see myself buying another peacoat. lol la cheapa

I have a united colors of bennetton that retailed at about 500. i got it for 2 (employee hookups ftw) ive had it for about 4 years and i love it. it keeps me warm. I dont see myself buying another peacoat. lol la cheapa

I have a Banana Republic I bought 2 years ago that was 70% cashmere and 30% wool and slim fit too
pimp.gif

too bad they don't have anything close to that right now. they have wool and nylon blends

I have a Banana Republic I bought 2 years ago that was 70% cashmere and 30% wool and slim fit too
pimp.gif

too bad they don't have anything close to that right now. they have wool and nylon blends

Originally Posted by omgitswes

if you want the J crew one grab now. 25% off orders over 150

this is the best deal they'll have this year right?
i remember during the holidays they have a big outerwear sale but i don't remember if it's also 25% off.

might pull the trigger and order a jacket i've been eyeing.

i remember during the holidays they have a big outerwear sale but i don't remember if it's also 25% off.

Got a
pimp.gif
3/4 length pea coat last year from TJ Maxx last year... Havent pulled it out of the closet yet this year and I forgot what brand it was but ill check it out soon

Got a
pimp.gif
3/4 length pea coat last year from TJ Maxx last year... Havent pulled it out of the closet yet this year and I forgot what brand it was but ill check it out soon

I know you specified no Gap, but theirs went on sale from $128.00 to $89.60, plus a 25% off code today (GAPSAVENOW) and a free shipping code (GAPSHIP50).

Just over $70 total.

I know you specified no Gap, but theirs went on sale from $128.00 to $89.60, plus a 25% off code today (GAPSAVENOW) and a free shipping code (GAPSHIP50).

Just over $70 total.

Originally Posted by shogun

Nah.  Sometimes they do 30% off, but your best bet is waiting until it goes on sale then wait for an additional 20 or 30% off final sale price coupon.  They had a pair of cords for full price in store, but 29.99 + 30% off coupon smh.  Makes me never want to pay full price or even first mark down prices on j.crew.  Of course, the discount is sort of canceled out by their outrageous shipping charges. And you can't stack discount codes either, so unless the free shipping over $xxx is applied automatically you're kind of screwed.

Don't forget, 15% off full price items anytime with your student ID card.

Nah.  Sometimes they do 30% off, but your best bet is waiting until it goes on sale then wait for an additional 20 or 30% off final sale price coupon.  They had a pair of cords for full price in store, but 29.99 + 30% off coupon smh.  Makes me never want to pay full price or even first mark down prices on j.crew.  Of course, the discount is sort of canceled out by their outrageous shipping charges. And you can't stack discount codes either, so unless the free shipping over $xxx is applied automatically you're kind of screwed.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

yeah, their shipping prices are ridiculous.  the only problem with waiting for the final sales is that the sizes get bought up quick.  i always miss out on stuff.  i wish their online sales would match their in-store sales.  their in-store sales are always at random times and never announced.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

yeah, their shipping prices are ridiculous.  the only problem with waiting for the final sales is that the sizes get bought up quick.  i always miss out on stuff.  i wish their online sales would match their in-store sales.  their in-store sales are always at random times and never announced.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

pimp.gif

I'm pretty sure you mean 70% wool and 30% cashmere.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

pimp.gif

I'm pretty sure you mean 70% wool and 30% cashmere.

Back
Top Bottom