NT RIP TO My Little Brother UPDATE PG1

This morning I wake up with like 3 texts from my older brother basically saying "rip"
So I'm thinking +$! is going on...
Call My Mom and she didn't answer, my grandma tells me to call her.. and tells me he was in a fire this morning.
My mom, my little brother, and my step dad share the same room.. My mom and step dad went downstairs (baby still sleep) for about 45 minutes and come back up to see him just lying there.. room filled with smoke. it was an electrical fire which was called by bad wiring in the house.
 Now everybody is at the hospital.. I wish i could be there right now but I woke up too late this morning.
He just turned 3.This aint fair.. I'd rather it'd be me.

----*Update*- After getting off the phone with my aunt I find out my mom lost everything, the house is burned down and they have nothing but a car. Think of all the stuff you'd have in your house.... she lost all of it, and my younger brother lost his life. My mom is in the hospital with no place to live.
We are all going out tomorow to get my mom and her husband some stuff. I can tell yall that my mom does not have much money and I just graduated high school with little/no money.
My family is strong... we will get through this.

-----NEWS ARTICLE:- Can somebody find out who that comment is from. "dizdem"
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/bs-md-fire-child-killed-20100808,0,4501318.story

**[email protected] (PayPal) For anyone who was interested in making donations, I really appreciate it, thanks alot NT

****MASERATI HAR- I think the post you made is about my brother, If your In Baltimore it def is. You live in the neighborhood? hit me up man****** http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/9353675#reply-9353675

This morning I wake up with like 3 texts from my older brother basically saying "rip"
So I'm thinking +$! is going on...
Call My Mom and she didn't answer, my grandma tells me to call her.. and tells me he was in a fire this morning.
My mom, my little brother, and my step dad share the same room.. My mom and step dad went downstairs (baby still sleep) for about 45 minutes and come back up to see him just lying there.. room filled with smoke. it was an electrical fire which was called by bad wiring in the house.
 Now everybody is at the hospital.. I wish i could be there right now but I woke up too late this morning.
He just turned 3.This aint fair.. I'd rather it'd be me.

----*Update*- After getting off the phone with my aunt I find out my mom lost everything, the house is burned down and they have nothing but a car. Think of all the stuff you'd have in your house.... she lost all of it, and my younger brother lost his life. My mom is in the hospital with no place to live.
We are all going out tomorow to get my mom and her husband some stuff. I can tell yall that my mom does not have much money and I just graduated high school with little/no money.
My family is strong... we will get through this.

-----NEWS ARTICLE:- Can somebody find out who that comment is from. "dizdem"
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/bs-md-fire-child-killed-20100808,0,4501318.story

**[email protected] (PayPal) For anyone who was interested in making donations, I really appreciate it, thanks alot NT

****MASERATI HAR- I think the post you made is about my brother, If your In Baltimore it def is. You live in the neighborhood? hit me up man****** http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/9353675#reply-9353675

Wow, two stories about little kids dying in 12 hours. Sorry to hear that man. Keep your head up dude, I won't say I know how you feel. Grief, get it out of your system and be the best you can be for you and him. Anytime you think about quitting or doing something stupid, think of him. Take your time and grief but also be strong for the whole family.

Wow, two stories about little kids dying in 12 hours. Sorry to hear that man. Keep your head up dude, I won't say I know how you feel. Grief, get it out of your system and be the best you can be for you and him. Anytime you think about quitting or doing something stupid, think of him. Take your time and grief but also be strong for the whole family.

nerd.gif
That really sucks, My prayers go out to you and your fam, bro. Keep your head up, fam

RIP to your little bro

nerd.gif
That really sucks, My prayers go out to you and your fam, bro. Keep your head up, fam

RIP to your little bro

Back
Top Bottom