NT RIP TO My Little Brother UPDATE PG1

Keep your head up OP. RIP :
tired.gif

Sorry for your loss.  Try to keep your head up and be strong for your fam.

Sorry for your loss.  Try to keep your head up and be strong for your fam.

Damn RIP to you little brother man. I cant even begin to image the pain of losing a sibling or a loved one that was that close to you
tired.gif

I wish you and your family the best man.

Damn RIP to you little brother man. I cant even begin to image the pain of losing a sibling or a loved one that was that close to you
tired.gif

I wish you and your family the best man.

I can't even begin to imagine the feeling if I lost my little bro.
My prayers go out to you and your family. Stay strong

I can't even begin to imagine the feeling if I lost my little bro.
My prayers go out to you and your family. Stay strong

Damn man...um seriously like a few have said (if u can) try and be the families strength..u goin thru the pain as well but if can somehow step up and be the one who can hold it together, do so. S!!! Man damn life is so crazy sometimes. Sendin prayers yo. And nothin4ever, like in the other thread u had to say some dumb S!!! Shut the hell up for now on .

Damn man...um seriously like a few have said (if u can) try and be the families strength..u goin thru the pain as well but if can somehow step up and be the one who can hold it together, do so. S!!! Man damn life is so crazy sometimes. Sendin prayers yo. And nothin4ever, like in the other thread u had to say some dumb S!!! Shut the hell up for now on .

Really Sorry To Hear This...Jus Try To Stay Strong Through The Whole Thing For Your Fam

Not Sure If You Believe In What I Do But To Me To Be Absent In The Flesh Is To Be Present With The Lord So He Is In A Better Place

I Stay Bout 15-20mins From Baltimore If U Trynna Get Out Or Need To Clear Ur Mind Man We Can Hang Out Hoop Or Somin To Take Ur Mind Off It If You Ever Need...Jus Shoot Me A PM

Really Sorry To Hear This...Jus Try To Stay Strong Through The Whole Thing For Your Fam

Not Sure If You Believe In What I Do But To Me To Be Absent In The Flesh Is To Be Present With The Lord So He Is In A Better Place

I Stay Bout 15-20mins From Baltimore If U Trynna Get Out Or Need To Clear Ur Mind Man We Can Hang Out Hoop Or Somin To Take Ur Mind Off It If You Ever Need...Jus Shoot Me A PM

RIP , keep ya head up, he was here for a reason and it was fulfilled. Hes in Heaven now............

RIP , keep ya head up, he was here for a reason and it was fulfilled. Hes in Heaven now............

Back
Top Bottom