NT RIP TO My Little Brother UPDATE PG1

Just pmed meth the link to this post. I'm sure he will let it happen. no reason to give to a random charity when one of our own is in need of charity..keep your head up, son

Just pmed meth the link to this post. I'm sure he will let it happen. no reason to give to a random charity when one of our own is in need of charity..keep your head up, son

R.I.P
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Though

Yep, I was about to do the same. OP I will get you once I get to work man.

Yep, I was about to do the same. OP I will get you once I get to work man.

Sorry to hear about this man. I was in fells point yesterday too. This was right around the corner.

Sorry to hear about this man. I was in fells point yesterday too. This was right around the corner.

Damn, R.I.P to your little brother. Just keep your head up and hopefully life for your family will be somewhat back to normal soon

Damn, R.I.P to your little brother. Just keep your head up and hopefully life for your family will be somewhat back to normal soon

heard about this on the news this morning. im sorry to hear this. my prayers to you and yours.

heard about this on the news this morning. im sorry to hear this. my prayers to you and yours.

Good looking out NT for the replys!! For those of you who caught it on the news.. I'm surprised they didn't show a picture of him..Ill try to get one up.
Also a special thanks to Though, MASERATI HARM, cguy610, DCAllAmerican, GetThisMoney, TJ Detweiler, obie21, sherwin100s, JPioneer, willsndvl, and anyone else who wanted to start a charity or you I may have talked to/PM'd, I appreciate it NT
I will keep yall updated! They are supposed to be finding out an actual cause of death today.

Good looking out NT for the replys!! For those of you who caught it on the news.. I'm surprised they didn't show a picture of him..Ill try to get one up.
Also a special thanks to Though, MASERATI HARM, cguy610, DCAllAmerican, GetThisMoney, TJ Detweiler, obie21, sherwin100s, JPioneer, willsndvl, and anyone else who wanted to start a charity or you I may have talked to/PM'd, I appreciate it NT
I will keep yall updated! They are supposed to be finding out an actual cause of death today.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

i say instead of donating our ad money to charity we seriously send it to OP..like, someone that we actually know on this forum..how about it, Meth?..this guy's family deserves the money and obviously needs it

THIS ..
PLEASE

This. Support the NT Fam.
Co-sign.

Back
Top Bottom