NT School Me on: Air Jordan XVII 17 White Lightening

Originally Posted by Wooly11

The word "rare" can mean different things in this culture. Definition varies depending is one is true, or a hype-beast(teenagers)
You do know that you don't have to be a teenager to be a hype-beast right?

I just recently got a pair and I kinda like them. I liked them more when they originally released, but that price tag was enough for my parents not to buy me apair. I'm happy I got one now though.

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

• hypebeast
  • google
  • eBay

eek.gif
laugh.gif

ON THE MONEY!

I like my lightnings a lot...

had to pay retail when they came out though... that hurt...

but it was well worth it...

Nice colorway, performance was top notch, and one of the rare times, a low outdid his big brother mid, in terms of performance.

http://www.sneakerfiles.com/air-jor...htning-all-star-white-lightning-black-chrome/

The Air Jordan 17 (XVII) Original Low Lightning aka All Star is by far the most popular Jordan 17 Low, maybe for the nice color combination, or thefact that Michael Jordan wore the Air Jordan 17 (XVII) Original Lightning during the 2002 All Star game.

Although a low cut, the Air Jordan Original 17 (XVII) Lightning All Star they still held a hefty price tag of $150, but they did not comewith a case, but a Jordan Face Box. Originally released June 1st 2002, and the Air Jordan OG 17 (XVII) Lightning All Star can also reach the low $300s.

air-jordan-17-og-all-star-lightning.jpg

Model: Air Jordan 17 (XVII)
Nickname: Air Jordan 17 Lightning, Air Jordan XVII All Star,
Retail: $150.00
Release Date: 06/01/2002
Product Code: 303891-101
Color Code: White/Lightning-Black-Chrome
Release Type: General Release
Past Release: Original 2002
Information: Air Jordans - Air Jordan Release Dates

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

Originally Posted by jae oh en

these will forever be burned in my mind as the shoes MJ bricked a wide open fast break dunk in.

do not want.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

That pic of him mid air is fire even tho he did miss it lol

Back
Top Bottom