NT School me on FMA & FMA: Brotherhood

Moheezy

formerly mizzoe33
I am currently watching the FMA anime until a friend on mine told me about FMA: Brotherhood. I know that Brotherhood is almost a remake and is closer to the actual manga.
Right now, I am on Episode 24 of the first anime. my question is, which one has the better story line? and is it possible (or even a good idea) to continue on Brotherhood where I stopped in FMA?

Thanks NT

I am currently watching the FMA anime until a friend on mine told me about FMA: Brotherhood. I know that Brotherhood is almost a remake and is closer to the actual manga.
Right now, I am on Episode 24 of the first anime. my question is, which one has the better story line? and is it possible (or even a good idea) to continue on Brotherhood where I stopped in FMA?

Thanks NT

Best to just restart with brotherhood or stay on the reg dont try to switch mid season u be lost

Best to just restart with brotherhood or stay on the reg dont try to switch mid season u be lost

You could have asked the anime thread. We could have helped you there. 
laugh.gif
wink.gif

But anyway, Stop the original and start Brotherhood ASAP. The original series is a joke compared to Brotherhood. You won't be dissapointed.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
wink.gif

But anyway, Stop the original and start Brotherhood ASAP. The original series is a joke compared to Brotherhood. You won't be dissapointed.
pimp.gif

Finish FMA its really where it all started and yes its doesnt follow the manga as well but you can see the difference. your half way done with FMA I dont see why you wouldnt finish watching.
Then jump to FMA Brotherhood and Enjoy it a second time around with new twist.

Finish FMA its really where it all started and yes its doesnt follow the manga as well but you can see the difference. your half way done with FMA I dont see why you wouldnt finish watching.
Then jump to FMA Brotherhood and Enjoy it a second time around with new twist.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

laugh.gif
wink.gif

pimp.gif

This. All you need is Brotherhood.

laugh.gif
wink.gif

pimp.gif

This. All you need is Brotherhood.

laugh.gif
wink.gif

pimp.gif

Damn..really? I thought FMA was great...but if Brotherhood > FMA...i'm gonna have to start.

laugh.gif
wink.gif

pimp.gif

Damn..really? I thought FMA was great...but if Brotherhood > FMA...i'm gonna have to start.

Is Brotherhood the one that directly follows the manga? If that's the case, definitely check that one out.

Is Brotherhood the one that directly follows the manga? If that's the case, definitely check that one out.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Yeah it is. It gives the manga the justice it deserves.
pimp.gif
Although it speeds through the earlier part of the story.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Yeah it is. It gives the manga the justice it deserves.
pimp.gif
Although it speeds through the earlier part of the story.

Def watch Brotherhood, never have I watched an anime where there was a big cliffhanger after every episode

Def watch Brotherhood, never have I watched an anime where there was a big cliffhanger after every episode

laugh.gif
wink.gif

pimp.gif

You have a point there, I didn't want to go in there because I haven't read the last three weeks of Naruto so I didn't want any spoilers 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks for the advice NT. Much appreciated 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
wink.gif

pimp.gif

You have a point there, I didn't want to go in there because I haven't read the last three weeks of Naruto so I didn't want any spoilers 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks for the advice NT. Much appreciated 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom