NT - School Me On Footscape Wovens

Rainbow Wovens
smile.gif

Originally Posted by johngotty

Rainbow Wovens
smile.gif

like a knife in my heart
frown.gif
i remember when the euro sites(nortberlin, solebox etc.) re-stocked a good range of sizes and i was broke. they sold so damn quick it pisses me off.

if you like the rainbow htm wovens, you should check out the recent asia drop of the pistachio joints... quite similar and can be had for at or below retailstill...

img10214098192.jpeg

Oh wow.

AND below retail?

Hmm...if you're feeling extra especially nice, feel free to help your brethren out w/a link on where to find a 12.

love the woven.wish i didnt stall on the world cup woven when it was release
frown.gif

Oh wow.

AND below retail?

Hmm...if you're feeling extra especially nice, feel free to help your brethren out w/a link on where to find a 12.
oh damn, i forgot you're a big foot!
frown.gif
at least in HKG -they only went up to an 11.0!! i think japan, korea and taiwan would have bigger sizes. i saw a few pairs on ebay a few weeks ago for less than retail (whichwas ~USD 126). btw - they originally dropped back in june... i'll holler if i run across anything big...

I was gonna get the Wheat Bobbito's, but I'm not really feelin' them as much anymore. I think I'll put my money to better use & cop somekicks that I really enjoy. I think I'll just start with the Rasta's.(sz. 12/13)
wink.gif

I personally like footscape wovens the most. So comfy and they look so different.

Paix
c.

ksmith- i need those white/bone's in my life, any chance one of thems a 13 your trying to flip

Sorry fellas... I have a 10 (worn) and two pair of 10.5s left.... (I gave a size 10 to my brother...)

The Rastas are a 12...

Atar1 - I rock a 12 in these so if you see any, feel free to get @ me. Thanks in advance.

nike-woven-harris-tweed.jpg

a5ca_1.JPG

Just got a pair of the Harris Tweeds in the mail this morn & should have the blue pair arriving tomorrow
smile.gif

I personally like footscape wovens the most. So comfy and they look so different.
==========
Truth. The little nodes on the insoles feel damn good all day long.
http://kym16.u.yuku.com
Kym16 - dope colorway. That's the type of colors I like for some reason. Plain colors, but they look great on these joints.

For those looking, there was a size 12 in those white joints that just went for the low on eBay. Not sure if they sold or not so there's a chance theseller will relist. I almost pulled the trigger but I like more color with these personally.

Just got a pair of the Harris Tweeds in the mail this morn & should have the blue pair arriving tomorrow
smile.gif

==========
Truth. The little nodes on the insoles feel damn good all day long.
http://kym16.u.yuku.com/

the harris tweeds are soo damn dope. i got mine for dirt cheap from my homies at kicks hawaii. and yes . . . truth that the nubbies feel kinda cool
laugh.gif

You guys better be careful--don't let this thread get too big unless you want prices to rise. Word to the Team AF1 thread.

can someone post some like pictures of the tags and such, i see all these wovens on ebay but i dont know if there legit or not. thanks in advance
smile.gif

so if im a 13 a 12.5 would fit fine? the reason i'm asking is a pair on the bay in a 12.5 is $50 cheeper then the my size 13 on PYS. i wear a 13 ineverything and a 12.5 in dunk hi's if i have to but without insoles. should i get the 12.5 or shell out the extra dough for my size 13? help me outfootscape heads

If you normally wear a 12.5 in dunk hi's, I would say that you could get away comfortably with a 12.5 in the footscapes.

And ksmith4768, sorry for not getting back with you on those.

^^ i prefer a 13 in dunk hi's BUT i can fit a 12.5 w/o insoles so wovens well still fit snug i guess

I wear a 13. I buy a 12.

My homie wears a 13. He buys a 13.

Go figure lol. Like I said though, I prefer these snug on my foot as compared to loose.

I'd say the 12.5 should do you fairly well though.

Back
Top Bottom