NT school me on Henzo?

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Was going to ask if he still talks to Brenda (or whatever her name was) then I remember what happened
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
%%@$%! be snitchin' for NO REASON
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

story time!

Storytime1.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Aite.

Back when U-stream was poppin there was this spanish joint who was streaming and she was clearly on her way to being completely wasted.. So there was about a good 30 of us in the room egging her on to keep drinking. After about an hour she started putting her attention more towards me than anyone else in the room so everybody was on the same page ( so I thought ) that I'd talk to her & get her to show some goodies.. I finally got em at like 6 am
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
.. So I put em up on the truckers site and some captain save a %!! linked her to the pics on some .. " do you know theres a bunch of dudes looking at you naked and laughing at you, cmon, I know you're better than that "
alien.gif
30t6p3b.gif

story time!

Storytime1.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Aite.

Back when U-stream was poppin there was this spanish joint who was streaming and she was clearly on her way to being completely wasted.. So there was about a good 30 of us in the room egging her on to keep drinking. After about an hour she started putting her attention more towards me than anyone else in the room so everybody was on the same page ( so I thought ) that I'd talk to her & get her to show some goodies.. I finally got em at like 6 am
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
.. So I put em up on the truckers site and some captain save a %!! linked her to the pics on some .. " do you know theres a bunch of dudes looking at you naked and laughing at you, cmon, I know you're better than that "
alien.gif
30t6p3b.gif

the fact that so many males in here think its funny to worship another man is pathetic. Bunch of dudes calling another dude "dreamy" and all this other god like praise is disgusting. People mention his name on here and flock to the thread to show their love like he saved their mother from a burning building, twice. It's really sick...I hope he pays you for all the slurping you guys do for him.

the fact that so many males in here think its funny to worship another man is pathetic. Bunch of dudes calling another dude "dreamy" and all this other god like praise is disgusting. People mention his name on here and flock to the thread to show their love like he saved their mother from a burning building, twice. It's really sick...I hope he pays you for all the slurping you guys do for him.

There's a Henzo school? Damn boy. That's clout
laugh.gif

Meanene4 was like:

venom lyrix wrote:

laugh.gif

There's a Henzo school? Damn boy. That's clout
laugh.gif

Meanene4 was like:

venom lyrix wrote:

laugh.gif

LOLLLL, i remember Brenda. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. I remember my name being suckmyCACK too, 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. U-Stream was hilarious with the truckers. 

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

LOLLLL, i remember Brenda. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. I remember my name being suckmyCACK too, 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. U-Stream was hilarious with the truckers. 

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom