#NT School me on SUITS vol. SUIT UP !

I need to buy a suit for a wedding, and right now, I am only looking to buy ONE only, one that I can use for special events like a wedding and future job interviews like internships

What should I look for, brands, type of fabric etc

Right now, I was looking at Macy's Alfani Red suits (my aunt works at Macys and I get a discount) or JCrew, I get a student discount there + I can get a $100 gift card

I havent looked into it, but maybe Express

I am 20 years old so this will be my first suit ever, my price range will be 250-350ish, I am willing to go maybe just above 400

My cousin is telling me to go for JCrew because they have Italian fabric and its a good deal for its price ( im clueless, italian ?)

but whats your opinion! Thanks in advance

i just know that I want a slim suit, in maybe Black or Gray
Spoiler [+]

I need to buy a suit for a wedding, and right now, I am only looking to buy ONE only, one that I can use for special events like a wedding and future job interviews like internships

What should I look for, brands, type of fabric etc

Right now, I was looking at Macy's Alfani Red suits (my aunt works at Macys and I get a discount) or JCrew, I get a student discount there + I can get a $100 gift card

I havent looked into it, but maybe Express

I am 20 years old so this will be my first suit ever, my price range will be 250-350ish, I am willing to go maybe just above 400

My cousin is telling me to go for JCrew because they have Italian fabric and its a good deal for its price ( im clueless, italian ?)

but whats your opinion! Thanks in advance

i just know that I want a slim suit, in maybe Black or Gray
Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Damn 20 and your first suit... wth?

does that mean im late? i honestly never needed it and just wore ties and dress shirts to interviews, plus the $$ thing

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Damn 20 and your first suit... wth?

does that mean im late? i honestly never needed it and just wore ties and dress shirts to interviews, plus the $$ thing

No disrespect but you will probably have a lot more help in the Dressing Better thread. Nildawg, Kteeezy, and RFX are there to help you 

No disrespect but you will probably have a lot more help in the Dressing Better thread. Nildawg, Kteeezy, and RFX are there to help you 

Just go to a store that sells suits i.e. Macys, Mens Wearhouse, etc. They'll take ur measurements, u tell em what ur price range is and they'll hook u up. Mens wearhouse runnin some type of special now I believe so jump on it. Go w/ black, it's universal, formal, casual, business, etc. either that or a dark charcoal

Just go to a store that sells suits i.e. Macys, Mens Wearhouse, etc. They'll take ur measurements, u tell em what ur price range is and they'll hook u up. Mens wearhouse runnin some type of special now I believe so jump on it. Go w/ black, it's universal, formal, casual, business, etc. either that or a dark charcoal

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I have nothign to add to this thread other than Barney is the man

laugh.gif

If I were you I'd go for a 2 button suit, with vents, charcoal, with as good a fit as possible. Shoes are another story.

If I were you I'd go for a 2 button suit, with vents, charcoal, with as good a fit as possible. Shoes are another story.

Back
Top Bottom