NT, school me on the Chris Lundy Dunks.

I've been looking at getting a pair of these, I haven't heard anything about these from anyone...when did these come out? were they limited? Ihaven't seen anyone wear these....

298361384.jpg

they were part of the ORIGINAL laser pack. the shoes in these packs were the FIRST shoes to use the laser technology (which you can find ALL OVER the placenow). They were pretty limited and were individually numbered. the lundy's were my favorite ones out of all of the laser shoes.

Hm, thanks for the help...so were they individually numbered on the box or the shoes?? I found a pair on napsize that I think of gettin..but it shows no numberfrom the pics they sent...

Chris Lundy is an amazingly skilled, intricate and visionary painter. He's known for his wave-themed paintings that can span several feet in both width andheight.

The shoe is an adaptation of a Lundy painting, and indeed debuted laser during that first series of shoes released.

That colorway I do'nt believe is individually numbered. They just say one of 2000 or something to that effect

what's the price on these? 2 arm's? one eye ?

Well I seen a couple of different pairs of Chris Lundy dunks...but the one from the pic I posted were my favorite and they were goin for $180...but I'veseen pairs go for anywhere between $300-$450...depends on which one your looking at...

he's also a regular in the line-up on the north shore of oahu. pretty cool guy. i called him one day to set up an interview for a japanese magazine and hewas really nice about the whole thing.

i gotta say, these are made out of some of the nicest material i've ever seen on a nike shoe.

the butter soft brown leather is
smokin.gif

but
eek.gif
at the price above. for that, i'd let my pair go. everybody gotta eat, right?

They were released in 2002 and they were very limited. I remember I went to buy them in Nort before they were in lafayette and the dude didn't want to sellthem to me because he said they were holding the rest of the pairs they had for friends and family. I even offered him more and still said no.
smh.gif

I actually have a pair of the first ones.

I'm pretty sure teh run is around the 2000 range and if you look a bit they shouldn't be too hard to find.

I just stumbled upon my pair last year.

They're around the 150-170 range. You could prob find em for a bit cheaper if you tried.

Good luck!

I really like those last ones though. More than the ones I have now

Yea, the pic from kevin2nd is lookin real fresh
pimp.gif

I just ordered the ones from the first pic, can't wait to see what these look like in person...

the leather is really nice, has this glossiness to it over time too.
My mom wants to rock my pair though... I should prob let her unDS mine.
I love the lighter ones more though. I think those are rarer in numbers.

The "lighter ones" are limited to 200, are numbered, came with leather patches and pull style boxes with fresh wrapping paper.

The "darker ones" are from the set of 2000. Not individually numbered, no leather patches, but with the pull style boxes with different paper.

The lundy's were my favorite sneaker in the whole first series laser pack. I rock mine (the not as limited one) on a pretty regular basis. Sadly, theyturn the toes of my socks blue.

with the leather size tag, the inside number tag and the flat laces - it looks good to me.

those lighter one which are limited to 200 pairs are so freakin beautiful...

The darker ones were pretty hard to get in the bay area at the time of release, had to camp out at recon for my pair 3 years ago.

The first pic of the light ones has a really modified pic to make the gray bits look blue right?

For a second I thought they were different colourways.

Man I really want my pair back...I bought them for $100 from a guy on campus. Those pictures make me want them more!

Back
Top Bottom