NT School Me On Why You Guys Hate Wale Vol. I Never Noticed

Well NT, I've been here for a couple of years, and I never paid attention to Wale unless it was you guys giving him props on his kicks in magazines.

I disliked his music after Nike Boots, but I am interested on why the community hates him.

jealousy for the most part....only logical reason i can come up for hating someone you don't even know personally.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

jealousy for the most part....only logical reason i can come up for hating someone you don't even know personally.

I don't know who but Wale and a NTer(s) have legitimate beef.

Originally Posted by RedMan

why though? We need a back story.

Originally Posted by RedMan

beef like an internet argument?....or they actually got into it face to face?...

I have no problems with him
laugh.gif
, but some people dislike him because of his antagonistic nature.

I think its because of a thread about him and he posted and they said he was whining, carrying on like a female but I don't have a problem with him.

Usually, when an artist starts to hit their peak, NT will turn on them.

Happens all the time in the music forum.

No idea why Folarin gets so much hate on here NT use to ride bro like no other back in 07/08....

Wale is my dude tho good to see a fellow Nigerian NTer make it... I'm def a fan

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

No idea why Folarin gets so much hate on here NT use to ride bro like no other back in 07/08....

Wale is my dude tho good to see a fellow Nigerian NTer make it... I'm def a fan
QFT.

TEAM NIGERIAN NT'ER CHECKIN IN.

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Cus NT hates on anybody doing better than them.

Bingo.
That can't be all of it. Seriously, if people wanted to hate on someone doing better than them then choose Wiz or Drake who constantly make hits. Wale can't make a hit to save his life nor have we seen him with a dime. Ever.

Dom Kennedy was a NT'er and so was Cudi, but you never see NT's poking fun at them in random threads. Wale had to good somewhere down the line.

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Cus NT hates on anybody doing better than them.

Bingo.
That can't be all of it. Seriously, if people wanted to hate on someone doing better than them then choose Wiz or Drake who constantly make hits. Wale can't make a hit to save his life nor have we seen him with a dime. Ever.

Dom Kennedy was a NT'er and so was Cudi, but you never see NT's poking fun at them in random threads. Wale had to good somewhere down the line.
This is exactly what OP's talking about. You going in on son for no reason at all.

^You're right about that WiLL.I don't really know the specifics,but certain things transpired OUTSIDE of this forum (meaning NT and not General) that caused a few cats to look at him a certain way.To someone who doesn't know that,it may come off as "hate",but it's really not.

Like I've said numerous times before, NT hates anything or anyone that is popular.

Originally Posted by reeeem0

he's not real.

If you hate him for not being real then you should hate most of Hollywood. Characters are created, hardly anyone is real man. They are all entertainers/characters.

Back
Top Bottom