NT School Me On Why You Guys Hate Wale Vol. I Never Noticed

i chilled with him...hes VERY cocky and doesn't like people under him..."poor people"

personally i'm not a fan of most of his music, if he makes a decent song i'll give credit where credit is due though.

aside from that, he seems like a douche, and he lets people that shouldn't get to him get to him, ex him going back and forth with mayor on twitter and really getting upset over it. sure mayor said some foul stuff but at the end of the day if your famous regardless of who you are people aren't going to like you for whatever reasons, why let it get to you? just in general if he doesn't change that the industrys going to eventually eat him alive.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by ksteezy

jealousy for the most part....only logical reason i can come up for hating someone you don't even know personally.

I don't know who but Wale and a NTer(s) have legitimate beef.

beef like an internet argument?....or they actually got into it face to face?...

I don't know the story but I think they really know each other from the DMV area. I think Wale did a NTer dirty or so I heard.

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

^^ he is OP. Lol.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Cus NT hates on anybody doing better than them.

Bingo.
yup. and another thing is that Wale takes alot of criticism (and hate) personal and catches feelings.
its what i call the little brother syndrome.
you know when you pick on your little brother, and you see what pisses him off, so you keep on doing it cuz you know it gets to him, and its fun.
this is what NT likes to do with wale.

personally i enjoy his music, some tracks more than others, and he has switched it up since he signed with MMG, but i think its still good. IMO

There's a few that are legit jealous, but for the most part it's just how he responds to it, he seems easy to agitate like troll bait.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

personally i'm not a fan of most of his music, if he makes a decent song i'll give credit where credit is due though.

aside from that, he seems like a douche, and he lets people that shouldn't get to him get to him, ex him going back and forth with mayor on twitter and really getting upset over it. sure mayor said some foul stuff but at the end of the day if your famous regardless of who you are people aren't going to like you for whatever reasons, why let it get to you? just in general if he doesn't change that the industrys going to eventually eat him alive.
Imma just go ahead and co-sign this. I mess with some of his music but he does seem like a bit of a douche and dude is way too sensitive.
laugh.gif

Didn't know it was that serious between Wale and NT'ers. His music is aight. Not great but not completely wack.

I don't know dude personally and don't like or dislike him, but he seems to have thin skin and takes NT's usual ribbing/jokes extra personal.

If you've been on here long enough, you've had your ribs warmed up once or twice and may have taken it personally, but to hold a grudge about it is corny. No shot though. If dude is about to cake I can't be mad. Just throw an NT fitted on in a video and he's done his part.

edit: I remember the Mayor twitter assault.
laugh.gif
That was comdey, though.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

There's a few that are legit jealous, but for the most part it's just how he responds to it, he seems easy to agitate like troll bait.

dude hates us too

Wale Wale Folarin
@

@PhreshSince88 u are wack as @%!+ for that post ..u just wanna reply...well u got one..but u got a block too ..killurself idiot

ALL I SAID WAS ONE OF HIS NEW SONGS SUCKED.

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

This. Some dudes just troll him then make a decision based on his response and run with it

I liked Wale's first album. Now that he's changed his style to MMG, he's trash. He should have stuck with making quality music instead of ignorant trash.

-issues with certain members in the DC/MD/VA forum
-there was a vid where wale knocked some dudes cap off his head
-responds when he really doesn't need to

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

dude hates us too

Wale Wale Folarin
@

@PhreshSince88 u are wack as @%!+ for that post ..u just wanna reply...well u got one..but u got a block too ..killurself idiot

ALL I SAID WAS ONE OF HIS NEW SONGS SUCKED.
But we all know you are a lame...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The fact that you prolly have that tweet favorited & saved to a word document shows that you was baiting & that sir makes you a female
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

even ppl in DC don't like Wale
People in DC don't like each other, its part of the culture here lol
ohwell.gif

I've always wondered myself why the hate is so strong for dude, the way some people go in is borderline disgusting. Its obvious that there's some personal issues going on with a few people but no one wants to elaborate, they just talk in codes of past events. Why not let keep it in the past and move on? Seems like the homie is living his life. I like his music and Im happy to see someone from my area make it.

I think its funny when people say he's "arrogant" too. When have rappers been known to be nice, down to earth people?
laugh.gif

30d1631bd7a8c68720e06c7bba07ffd3cd6d1bc7_r.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom