NT School Me On Why You Guys Hate Wale Vol. I Never Noticed

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by Rick2345

I see no reason to hate on a man i dont even know, but I'm almost certain I had a convo with wale on here at some point but dude seems like he's cool, I listen to most of his music but I really like the fact that he's a NTer that made it big it gives me hope that someone like me or other NTers on here can make it big and get money doing what they love. Props to wale.

13b263f6c36b51ccbbbf1bdfcd4318ae7d6324ea_r.gif

this might be the best response thussfar
+1. Dude is an NTer and he reps us and he'll always get my support for that. I'd do the same if it was any one of yall aswell.

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i cant believe i used to care about some comments on NT ...i encourage it now..some of these reasons make 0 sense ...make up more reasons not to like me...im liven my dreams feeding my family and loving life.god bless you

how is it working with officer ricky?

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Cus NT hates on anybody doing better than them.
THIS
but low key i crack jokes on wale too, but it's in an endearing way ...but publicly i always big up a brother that made it.
he was black balled and shunned because of his attitude towards media and press (including me), now i think he's coming to terms with the "celebrity vs.self" balance.
a lot of celebrities early on feel like the world should owe them something and AUTOMATICALLY know their struggle and what it took to get there

so a lot of times when they speak to you for the first time, it's internalize resentment towards you if you don't know EVERYTHING about them before you speak to them.
wait, who are you?

Like I always see you talking about hanging out with these artist, but who are you?

man I went to a minor league baseball game last night in NC and heard a Wale song. I was like damn...random as hell.

I'm rather new to NT and I always think it's interesting to learn some history. I've never really liked Wale's music though

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

Does his stuff get played anywhere? I'm in AZ so you know he's not on any rotation.

only time ive ever heard wale on the radio is no hands

I love that he's repping DC and I still love his music and will purchase his future albums and endeavors.

However, due to a couple of personal experiences with the dude, his ego is above and beyond what it should have been at the moment and I will never support him by buying T-shirts, merch, etc.

I'm sure I'll get flamed for this as a couple people probably remember my post in the music section, but whatever. He's done nothing to change my opinion of him.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i cant believe i used to care about some comments on NT ...i encourage it now..some of these reasons make 0 sense ...make up more reasons not to like me...im liven my dreams feeding my family and loving life.god bless you
you should do like a Q&A on here and answer questions.. ie, how much food does Ross usually eat when you go out?

i never met most of you in person...there is a lot of fibbing goin on....NT got some reachers for real...idgaf if you hate my music..but NONE of you know me personally ...not even a little

Originally Posted by DT43

you should do like a Q&A on here and answer questions.. ie, how much food does Ross usually eat when you go out?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Another question does Ross really dance like this???

23-Rick-Ross-Dancing.gif

i never met most of you in person...there is a lot of fibbing goin on....NT got some reachers for real...idgaf if you hate my music..but NONE of you know me personally ...not even a little

Did u smash shortypop too?? If so, we're eskimo bro's! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but... but... what about our trip to paris??
frown.gif
We laughed, we cried, we embraced. I sang to you on the top of the Eiffle Tower. Tell me you'll hold onto the memories, even if you won't admit them to others.
tired.gif
 Tell me when you look at a full moon, you wonder if i'm looking too.

im sure that kind of stuff is funny to some people ..NT lost its way ...people who yearn for attention from celebs via negative %*$* and inside jokes ...are weird to me ...so im glad to be "wack" to them...#ambition 11/1/11

im sure that kind of stuff is funny to some people ..NT lost its way ...people who yearn for attention from celebs via negative %*$* and inside jokes ...are weird to me ...so im glad to be "wack" to them...#ambition 11/1/11

Keep up the good work man and ignore the clowns on here that are mad just because. 

HipHop43

On the real .. dont let em get to u man ..

NT ranges from the immature to mature.

Continue to do ur thing n continue to big up NikeTalk which is appreciated...

cguy610 wrote:
ILoveHipHop43 wrote:

Keep up the good work man and ignore the clowns on here that are mad just because. 

Foreal let dudes be haters.... It's like has anyone who says he's above himself actually met him
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom